[DE]Megan

Hotfix 13.9.2

this game is just pay to win like i been playing for 6 MONTHS  and i havent got ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME i still have all the defult stuff and its making me angry all the other players have items and i have NOTHING FOR 6 MONTHS this game is a lie i hate it

Dude take a chill pill ever think of selling items in trade chat for plat and buying slots with that oh look no money spent 0.0

• Upvote 1

Welp the machete was all to this update :T

Maybe it would have been better to pick Ether Daggers, but maybe next time.

U14 confirmed for next week. (if fixed in time)

where did you see that it was confirmed  (if fixed in time is not a confrimation it's a what if.)

Prime Laser Rifles have successfully been delivered!

Please relog and report any issues, thanks!

• Upvote 2

where did you see that it was confirmed  (if fixed in time is not a confrimation it's a what if.)

Redtext? ("If next week doesn't pan out maybe we'll give everyone a free hockey mask to go with that machete.")

In the worst case, I want my hockey mask next week.

Anyway : it will come when it'll be done. This is the wisest answer. We're close to it,but no one can say when they'll release it I guess.

Edited by unknow99
  • Upvote 4

awww need to rank the prime laser rifle now...i tot it would rplace the normal 1..

btw...the prime stat...woooo..awesome..

Thank you so much De a machete and the prime laser rifle on my birthday if only you could give me U14 it would only make it the best ever.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

I crafted my wyrm and have potato in it pre-installed, thanks it will make things easier.

Edited by Morgax

Keep in mind, its better for the update to take a little longer than for it to release today and be rushed. Thanks for the Machete DE :)

• Upvote 1

So it is a new weapon, right?

Does that mean we get more Mastery Rank Points if we level them up?

• Upvote 1

Prime Laser Rifles have successfully been delivered!

Please relog and report any issues, thanks!

got it! thank you DE :D

Laser Rifle has achieved a new level: Primed and Golden!! Thanks DE, time to pull Wyrm Prime off the shelf!

• Changes:
  • Changes to Wyrm Prime’s Weapon. The Prime Laser Rifle is now in the build and all future crafting/purchases of Wyrm Prime will issue the Prime variant of the Rifle.

mBcxwuV.png

THIS. This is the best thing ever. So accurate.

• Upvote 1

Fixes:

• Fixed Nyx being able to absorb inordinate amounts of damage by toggling Absorb extremely quickly.

So this means no more Nyx + Radiation Penta Combo to troll your teammates? I wanted to try that one out :(

• Upvote 1

Yeeeey Prime Laser Rifle!!! Now I can sell my "5 Forma" Laser Rifle. Thank you so much for waiting a month to give us this beautiful present. Thank you DE,you are the best.   -_-

Does the prime laser rifle have any statistical difference or is it just the name?

• Fixed an issue with players being able to use Warframe abilities after death.

One tiny step closer to better PVP! Keep up the good work!