Hotfix 13.9.2

[DE]Megan

this game is just pay to win like i been playing for 6 MONTHS  and i havent got ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME i still have all the defult stuff and its making me angry all the other players have items and i have NOTHING FOR 6 MONTHS this game is a lie i hate it

Dude take a chill pill ever think of selling items in trade chat for plat and buying slots with that oh look no money spent 0.0

where did you see that it was confirmed  (if fixed in time is not a confrimation it's a what if.)

Redtext? ("If next week doesn't pan out maybe we'll give everyone a free hockey mask to go with that machete.")

In the worst case, I want my hockey mask next week.

Anyway : it will come when it'll be done. This is the wisest answer. We're close to it,but no one can say when they'll release it I guess.

• Changes:
  • Changes to Wyrm Prime’s Weapon. The Prime Laser Rifle is now in the build and all future crafting/purchases of Wyrm Prime will issue the Prime variant of the Rifle.

mBcxwuV.png

THIS. This is the best thing ever. So accurate.

Fixes:

• Fixed Nyx being able to absorb inordinate amounts of damage by toggling Absorb extremely quickly.

So this means no more Nyx + Radiation Penta Combo to troll your teammates? I wanted to try that one out :(

Archived