Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.2

[DE]Megan

Additions:

• The Tenno Reinforcements Vault has been opened: Reintroducing the Machete! This relic of the Grineer past has been revived for a limited time. Log in between today and July 16th at Noon EDT to receive the Machete in your inbox!

This post is incredibly misleading. You need to specify that its a BLUEPRINT, not the actual item. I was confused and frustrated until I figured out it was just a blueprint. Then I was just sad cause I have no slots.

This post is incredibly misleading. You need to specify that its a BLUEPRINT, not the actual item. I was confused and frustrated until I figured out it was just a blueprint. Then I was just sad cause I have no slots.

Open your inbox... What do you see... The fact its a blueprint should be quite obvious, not misleading at all.

1. Machete reintroduced.... still garbage. Looks the same and has the same stats and it's only the blueprint? Why don't you at least reintroduce the snipetron or something that was good.

2. Wyrm Prime weapon, nice; now the sweeper isn't only viable sentinel weapon.

3. Update 14? or any update that's worth me checking on Wednesdays?

Open your inbox... What do you see... The fact its a blueprint should be quite obvious, not misleading at all.

A few things. First of all, I was talking about the PATCH NOTES being misleading, and second of all, the only indication that it's a blueprint in-game is that it has the blueprint background. It is literally just called "Machete" in the inbox.

Great! Finally we can change the Prime weapon energy colors! Thanks DE.

EDIT: Nevermind. You guys just made the energy gold like the Corrupted. It's cool. Not complaining.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

1. Machete reintroduced.... still garbage. Looks the same and has the same stats and it's only the blueprint? Why don't you at least reintroduce the snipetron or something that was good.

2. Wyrm Prime weapon, nice; now the sweeper isn't only viable sentinel weapon.

3. Update 14? or any update that's worth me checking on Wednesdays?

?? Deth Machine was the only viable sentinel weapon.

Everybody has to be patient for update 14. For every time the see someone whine about it they all go take a 5 minute break. I can somehow just imagine all DE employees locked in a room with no sunlight chained to their computers while some guy with a Korean accent tells them they can't see their "Famury" until update 14 comes out.

Edited by Geezues