Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.2

[DE]Megan

I was wondering when is the load up screen shot going to catch up to the number of hotfixes. The Breeding Grounds Event ended almost three weeks ago and it still says it will end on June 26th. at noon edt. We've had two hotfixes since then.

So this is what is to become of the retired weapons? They'll be made available for more and more limited times?

To what purpose, might I ask, are they not being made permanently available? For what reason should someone who starts playing at 1201 EDT on July 12th be denied the Machete until the next time this imaginary vault is magically opened?

Will the Snipetron, Ether Daggers, and Boar fall under this same clause?

What is this even meant to achieve? Is this supposed to be like some sort of reward to players who've been playing since it was removed but not before? 'Here's an item that we removed and have reinstated for just a week without any change to it, because we had removed it for no real reason! Thank us later.'

Cool beans. I'll get another useless melee weapon for myself. What happened to that "new new player experience" talk? Arbitrary content denial is not how you warm a new player to your game. All content should be accessible through playing the game.

What is this even meant to achieve? Is this supposed to be like some sort of reward to players who've been playing since it was removed but not before? 'Here's an item that we removed and have reinstated for just a week without any change to it, because we had removed it for no real reason! Thank us later.'

excellent points all.  the only thing it achieves is that it masks the fact that this week's update was little more than a midnight hot patch.