Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sun/light Frame

VestaStorm

Just a random idea, I came up with since there is no frames I've seen that are based off of light. So I was thinking why not a sun frame. I couldn't think of a name if it were a male frame, though I think it would best if it were male. If it were a female how about the name Sola?

First Ability: Solar Flare

Fires off a big solar Flare dealing moderate damage to enemies around you.

Second Ability: Solar Storm

Disables enemy shields momentarily, and slows enemy movement down significantly. (deals no damage) 

Third Ability: Sun-quake

Makes a mini-sun that can be placed down dealing radiation damage to enemies that walk in it. After x amount of time the sun blows up dealing blast damage to nearby enemies. The more enemies, that walk through or into it, the bigger the sun gets. (slows enemies by sun because of gravity)

Fourth Ability: 1000 Suns

Based off of Salad's 1000 Suns(with an added bonus), an AoE ability that strikes the whole field blinding the targets for a few seconds, and temporary makes mini-suns less stronger than sun-quake and they explode much quicker (like after 4 seconds)

I couldn't really think of a good 1st and 2nd ability sorry >.< if anyone has a better idea please post.

Edited by VestaStorm

A Sun/light based Warframe without the ability to blind? Just because Excalibur can do it, doesn't mean you should throw away that concept entirely. Try working that in somewhere, Ability three seems really over powered, Other than that, it's a nice concept.

P.S.  \ITI/- Praise the SUN!

well light would be good but power of sun sounds really OP to me, and this is a good idea to make a light frame,

for the light warframe will you make it heavy or light

And Antimatter isn't OP *cough* nova *cough*

I also thought of fusing enemies together to make a sun instead

Ability #2 sounds pretty useless. Disables your shields to slow them and deal no damage? When I was reading the other abilities, I got the idea for an ability that turns an enemy into a walking sun-bomb. So you cast #2 on them, and they begin to leak radiation, then after x seconds they detonate and deal damage to enemies around them. 

Ability #2 sounds pretty useless. Disables your shields to slow them and deal no damage? When I was reading the other abilities, I got the idea for an ability that turns an enemy into a walking sun-bomb. So you cast #2 on them, and they begin to leak radiation, then after x seconds they detonate and deal damage to enemies around them. 

No it disables enemy sheilds and slows them lol