Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Point Of 5P Trades?

Because they add up over time.

The same time could be spent adding up physical aesthetics, money from work, or there could be a trade floor at 20p. Anything less isn't worth it

And this is from a person who hasn't paid plat for any weapons or otherwise in the game. I pay for plat to support the developers

The same time could be spent adding up physical aesthetics, money from work, or there could be a trade floor at 20p. Anything less isn't worth it

And this is from a person who hasn't paid plat for any weapons or otherwise in the game. I pay for plat to support the developers

Yes you could sell something for that much and although it is a reasonable price if I sell it for much cheaper I am going to steal your potential customer. 

Some people don't want to make the most money or to make the best deals they just want to guarantee the sale thus they sell for cheap. 

Lol an hour spent fishing for years for 50 plat? This can not be real tea

An hour of game play for 50 plat is rather good.

Edited by BrotherIcarus

then why complain if you buy play anyways -.- it's nice for people who don 't buy plat. It's nice you support the devs! But some people are either young or don't have the extra money to spend on it.

Lol an hour spent fishing for 50 plat? This can not be real tea

what do you even farm hours for that costs 5 plat? And why would you even farm it if it's that cheap? Go for the big stuff if you're going to farm. =\

Yes you could sell something for that much and although it is a reasonable price if I sell it for much cheaper I am going to steal your potential customer.

Some people don't want to make the most money or to make the best deals they just want to guarantee the sale thus they sell for cheap.

An hour of game play for 50 plat is rather good.

You aren't going to steal my customer because a 5p trade isn't worth my time or anyone else's...

Trade needs a price floor, period

Edited by (PS4)youngn0121

Because I have 16 trades a day. And if I'm in trade chat trying to sell something and see someone who is buying something else I happen to have I might as well trade for it. 

Itt: the reason why DE has been sold to PWE

I'm not rich by any means but I. Recognized the value of work and Lol at 5p trades

ITT: Op apparently doesn't know what they are talking about.

Seriously these trades usually take under a minute...

Edited by immolator1001

You aren't going to steal my customer because a 5p trade isn't worth my time or anyone else's...

Trade needs a price floor, period

It's much easier to sell something for 5p than it is to sell it for 20p

Plus, there's a lot of stuff that's only worth 5p

Seems like a waste of a trade to me but I'm not cheap, I buy platinum for formas, catalyts and cosmetics

Not worth the time imo

Two Reasons.

1) The Trade Chat tab is HORRIBLE and difficult to use, it is a wave of spam.  So when I see someone who is interested, I would much rather sell low than risk losing the trade and be forced to return to the Spam-Chat.

2) This ties into reason one, because I would rather sell a few 5 plat mods in a day, then spend a week trying to find one buyer at the 15-20 plat price.

If there was an Auction House, or some other kind of 'rational' trading system, then yes, I would be much more inclined to try and sell at 'reasonable' prices.

It really is just that simple.

If someone doesn't want to go waste hours hoping rng blesses them with what they're looking for then they'll pay for it.

What about stuff like akbronco prime blueprints and reaper handles? If someone tried to charge me 20p for either of those I'd laugh at them, whether I wanted them or not. Some stuff just isn't that valuable.

5p is generally the minimum platinum pay. Anything below that is not even worth the trade to me.

5p trades add up over time, I made 300 plat just doing 5p trades.

Basically.

But really, we all know that prices would shoot up -- and rightly so -- if there was some sort of 'trading process' beyond the horror of the trade chat, which is just spam and randomness.

OP confirmed for elitist who doesn't understand trading, more at 11.

At least there's a small argument that trades on the PS4 take more time than on the PC, but price floors won't solve anything. How would price floors benefit anyone, OP? Does it benefit the people who buy and sell at higher prices? (If you wanted to know, it won't). Does it benefit the players who try to buy and sell mods cheaply? Well, that's also a big ol' nope.

So the only reason you want a price floor is because you, personally, do not see the use in it. That doesn't make sense to anyone and it's incredibly selfish- if it's not selfish, then it's elitist. Pick between the two, I don't care.

Well let's welcome our new Chinese overlords for a reason...

Cheap, worthless trades are reason why warframe isn't as profitable as it should be and had to be sold.

With this cheap attitude trade shouldn't have even ever been introduced

Edited by (PS4)youngn0121