Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Point Of 5P Trades?

My crystal ball says that you're a butthurt, cheap fan boy that hurried and posted in this thread for the above reasons

At least I'm not the one who stooped to immature and poorly thought out name calling. Try acting your age - if that's even close to your actual age.

This is actually a complaint thread in disguise on how price can get cut so a person will have to sit around for an hour more to actually sell something.

Same way those "I want to sell full set instead of just certain parts" work. Well then, have fun sitting for an hour more. You might get one buyer.

And China pretty much force the game to form a partnership with a certain Chinese company if they are to open a game there.

Because of cheap af players who will undercut everyone just to make scraps

Because of cheap af players who will undercut everyone just to make scraps

It's how Demand and Supply work. We have too much supply around compared to the amount of demand. You only need 1 mod of a certain type (2 if you want a specific level for conclave or sentinel weapon) and that's it. Any further drop either gets transmuted or sold.

So with 100 of the same mod around and 1 buyer, the buyer will obviously go for the 5 plat.

Having no trade avail left at the end of the day is better than having 5-10 trades avail left.

If they introduce Mod crafting then stuffs might become exp again, or gears that require mod cards to be crafted. Until then, everything will drop into the 5 - 10 zone unless it's that rare.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Uh...they didn't. Businesses don't have to be doing bad to be sold/bought.

Did you get that business degree from an online university?

Business majors are a dime a dozen along with communications, psychology and graphic design majors :|

OP, I have a task for you. Go Station Trade in EVE Online for a while to get a crash course in Econom---

Oh wait. PS4 player. No wonder your grasp on how basic economic theory is laughable at best.

Hold on, Urabask, I know you from Blacklight.

Edited by Mazrim

It's how Demand and Supply work. We have too much supply around compared to the amount of demand. You only need 1 mod of a certain type (2 if you want a specific level for conclave or sentinel weapon) and that's it. Any further drop either gets transmuted or sold.

So with 100 of the same mod around and 1 buyer, the buyer will obviously go for the 5 plat.

Having no trade avail left at the end of the day is better than having 5-10 trades avail left.

If they introduce Mod crafting then stuffs might become exp again, or gears that require mod cards to be crafted. Until then, everything will drop into the 5 - 10 zone unless it's that rare.

Why were event mods re-realeased or multishot mods made so easily obtained?

Trade was better for everyone when the market wasn't over saturated

Because exclusive stuffs sucks for the newer player and they don't want to have 200 P cards running around.

They never said mods will remain exclusive either. They always mention how it will be released again later. Most event contents are just there to test a new mode that might be released after being polished.

If you want stuffs that are not saturated in an online game, the only thing you can find are those stupid "Cash exclusive gamble box rare drops" in MMOs, which WF will likely not be having.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Because the event mods weren't exclusive and was stated to be released in the future.

Funny, my Tethra set hasn't been rereleased, or my Breeding Grounds set. Oh, the Cicero set has been rereleased? Cool, I finally got that set after taking a six month hiatus. That only required going to T4s and murdering Beachball Vor a dozen times or so.

OP, please maintain your Console Peasant Status. You are not worthy of being merely a Console Player until you educate yourself.

Because exclusive stuffs sucks for the newer player and they don't want to have 200 P cards running around.

They never said mods will remain exclusive either. They always mention how it will be released again later. Most event contents are just there to test a new mode that might be released after being polished.

If you want stuffs that are not saturated in an online game, the only thing you can find are those stupid "Cash exclusive gamble box rare drops" in MMOs, which WF will likely not be having.

They should be harder to attain based on their utility and if a new player doesn't want to work for em than they have to pay

They are not exclusive.

Think of the events simply being early access to these mods which rule the trade chat for a few months until eventually being re-released and dropping in price.

It isn't fair for the newer players to join a game where some of the strongest mods available are stuck behind trade/platinum walls.

EDIT:

They should be harder to attain based on their utility and if a new player doesn't want to work for em than they have to pay

You say that as if newer players can hop into a T4 and kill Vor.

Edited by (PS4)Gage_VH

I got it from warframe trade chat U

So all that time in the Void, first-hand experience with RNG, and observing trade chat still didn't teach you anything about supply and demand? Or free market? Anything other than the True Fact that any peasant unwilling to throw away plat for superfluous prime parts is cheap because you have a "business degree" and thus can dictate how people should use their time and (real and/or virtual) currency?

Aight.

They aren't even that great because most people prefer the 90% damage card over it anyway.

And even if they have to pay, it doesn't mean it has to be overpriced. Again, since it can easily be obtained again, it will be cheap. That's how the law of Supply and Demand works. If it's easy to get, it will be cheap.

However, look at card like Rage or Tranquil cleave. They are much more expensive because they are so much harder to get.

Which goes to show why people prefer to do quick 5P trade sometime. It's not like you can stock up 5 Tranquil Cleave in a day thanks to RNGesus. Meanwhile, you can grab over 10 of those Ele + Stat proc card, or focus, or flow, or blah. Since you have so many of them, might as well sell them.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Lol max serration is being sold for 150p... How much time and effort does it take to max this mod out??

You can't even buy a garbage secondary with that amount of plat. Lol this is ridiculous

But keep hustling your 1p mods because after 1000 trades you'll have the plat you could've had by working an hour or two

Lol max serration is being sold for 150p... How much time and effort does it take to max this mod out??

You can't even buy a garbage secondary with that amount of plat. Lol this is ridiculous

But keep hustling your 1p mods because after 1000 trades you'll have the plat you could've had by working an hour or two

Stay mad. I'll keep selling my rare mods for 3 plat each. Not because I need the plat, but because I love undercutting people who over price things and rip people off.

Look at the genius business major wasting plat buying weapons lol :|

And again, you can earn that plat while just playing missions to level up gear anyways.

I dont usually go for such low plat trades either. Trades are limited so I value my limited ability to trade at more then just 5p a trade. I can go do some vault runs and given enough luck, could easily make 105P at 15p per rare mod vs a mere 35p at 5p per what ever. Or if I get really lucky and get a really rare mod the price could be much higher.

Stay mad. I'll keep selling my rare mods for 3 plat each. Not because I need the plat, but because I love undercutting people who over price things and rip people off.

Not mad at all brah, dead srs. I could've maxed out one or two builds and had dps. I've maxed out almost every secondary just for fun messing around with builds.

I have no problem wasting formas, Catalysts, etc... That I've payed for with cash because I have joy in it

Lol keep stalking trade chat all day waiting for your opportunity like a vulture or rat

Edited by (PS4)youngn0121