Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka Build

PsychedelicSnake

Question

6 answers to this question

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Lanka/t_30_22200003_128-4-3-132-0-5-137-1-10-138-7-5-149-3-5-150-2-10-265-6-3-329-5-3_132-8-137-7-150-8-149-9-128-7-329-7-265-7-138-6/en/2-0-20/13098/0'>acuIfYh.png

You can go Stormbringer instead of Hellfire but I prefreer more Gas as it'll make the poison ticks deal more damage.

BTW, this information is incorrect. Hellfire only increases the chance of Gas proccing instead of Electric - it won't add to the damage done by the proc. I would use Bane of XX for more damage, or Hammer Shot for more procs :P

Edited by xlraistlx

You can go Stormbringer instead of Hellfire but I prefreer more Gas as it'll make the poison ticks deal more damage.

BTW, this information is incorrect. Hellfire only increases the chance of Gas proccing instead of Electric - it won't add to the damage done by the proc. I would use Bane of XX for more damage, or Hammer Shot for more procs :P

Sadly, I missed out on Tethra and by extension the mods. How badly would the Status/Electric Damage suffer if I use another electric mod as a replacement?

You wouldn't even need to slot an electric mod; use Hammer Shot instead - you'll get more gas procs proportionally and proc chance will suffer a bit but it's not too bad.

http://goo.gl/WgB3h2

Edited by Darzk

I had never read the wiki about gas, thank for the info.