Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...machete Bp...

Octoknightx

This is hardly worth an entire thread about. If you are asking for consistency from DE yet you claim this is not about getting a free slot and a catalyzed weapon does that not mean you actually do want that slot and catalyst? Raging over something so frivolous seems like a waste of energy and time.  

This is hardly worth an entire thread about. If you are asking for consistency from DE yet you claim this is not about getting a free slot and a catalyzed weapon does that not mean you actually do want that slot and catalyst? Raging over something so frivolous seems like a waste of energy and time.  

Title is misleading OP. Be smart about what you're trying to say.

I... OP, it's a free.. blueprint. 

Free. 

Free

Free. 

3r3dj4.jpg

WHat an interesting mentality. I suppose someone whom had worked hard shall not complain when a person who has worked as hard get a better reward than he did constantly and his reward happens to be garbage and the other one's reward is actually good.

Keep in mind, there are not working towards this rewards, it's simply free thank you gifts.

Or perhaps getting crappy games with games with gold(WHich was last year). At least you are paying for that service which means the technically free games comes with it.

or perhaps getting a rundown but free house in a neighborhood that's seen more bullets in the air in all other neighborhoods combined. But you do get a  really nice house though for free. :)

Nothing like living in the hood where everyone has a gun and no one calls the police to settle anything.

WHat an interesting mentality. I suppose someone whom had worked hard shall not complain when a person who has worked as hard get a better reward than he did constantly and his reward happens to be garbage and the other one's reward is actually good.

Keep in mind, there are not working towards this rewards, it's simply free thank you gifts.

Or perhaps getting crappy games with games with gold(WHich was last year). At least you are paying for that service which means the technically free games comes with it.

or perhaps getting a rundown but free house in a neighborhood that's seen more bullets in the air in all other neighborhoods combined. But you do get a  really nice house though for free. :)

Nothing like living in the hood where everyone has a gun and no one calls the police to settle anything.

...?

Is my OCD :(

I need consistency

There is no consistency with weapons that are given out. In the fusion moa event you got a snipetron bp as one of the rewards not a pre built snipetron with a catalyst and slot. If you sided with the corpus during the gradivus dilemma and did the 100 missions you got a brakk bp with no catalyst or slot.

Its not like many would use it past level 30 anyways even if it came with a pre installed catalyst. Its mastery fodder just like when it was originally released

Just be glad that DE opened the vault and gave you an item for free just for logging in. They could of instead said new event do 100+ samey missions and get enough kills of X enemy units while taking pictures of plants to earn this weapon that some people already have.

Okay? 

They don't think it be like it is but it do.

Seriously, this is an overwhelmingly rambly analogy, but if I understand what you're trying to say correctly, I see your point. There's nothing bad about adding it back into the game, but if it didn't get buffed then it's only the illusion of new content (by virtue of not really being usable).

Hey, free credits. *shrug*

They don't think it be like it is but it do.

Seriously, this is an overwhelmingly rambly analogy, but if I understand what you're trying to say correctly, I see your point. There's nothing bad about adding it back into the game, but if it didn't get buffed then it's only the illusion of new content (by virtue of not really being usable).

Hey, free credits. *shrug*

3-1_zps6fe188fc.jpg