Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New U14 Event Idea!

Ok so you know how Hayden Tenno was the first Tenno (For you Skeptics, this was confirmed in Livestream 10) How about we have a Hayden Tenno themed event? My idea was, basically Captain Vor wants to use Haydens power for himself, so he resurrects Hayden with his Janus key. Hayden is then corrupted by this key, killing Vor to use it for himself. Now, the Tenno have to find and kill Hayden, and destroy the Janus key. The reward could be;

1. The proto armor Excalibur skin

2. Glaive Wraith

3. Maybe he could drop the parts for a new, Hayden-based Warframe

Anyone else like this idea? Let me know below.

1, The proto armour probably won't be rereleased for a long while. Don't hold your breath.
2. I personally can't see the glaive being wraith. Vandal, maybe, but not wraith. Since the glaive isn't a Grineer-based weapon.
3. Hayden Tenno was the original Excalibur, so a "Hayden-based warframe" is extremely unlikely since two versions of it exist.

I doubt this would be in 14 (timing). To further back your statement that darkSector is canon with Warframe, DE_Megan tweeted with the release of the proto-armor skin that the two storylines were definitely connected directly (not a spiritual successor, like many claim). I dislike the idea of Hayden being an antagonist, also. 

Rather than a glaive wraith (since the glaive isn't a Grineer weapon), the old skin from darkSector should be ported and a reward.

Excalibur is the Hayden based Warframe.

I have a post running with similar ideas, although it includes other darkSector memorabilia and an entirely different event. 

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259267-update-concept-a-nemesis-emerges/#entry3009428

Edit: please note that my post is still in the works, and is HEAVILY in the early stages of a concept. More artwork will come soon. 

Edited by NearlyDedicated

I doubt this would be in 14 (timing). To further back your statement that darkSector is canon with Warframe, DE_Megan tweeted with the release of the proto-armor skin that the two storylines were definitely connected directly (not a spiritual successor, like many claim). I dislike the idea of Hayden being an antagonist, also. 

Rather than a glaive wraith (since the glaive isn't a Grineer weapon), the old skin from darkSector should be ported and a reward.

Excalibur is the Hayden based Warframe.

I have a post running with similar ideas, although it includes other darkSector memorabilia and an entirely different event. 

See here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259267-update-concept-a-nemesis-emerges/#entry3009428

Edit: please note that my post is still in the works, and is HEAVILY in the early stages of a concept. More artwork will come soon. 

It already has been, it's called the proto-armor, I think you've heard of it.

1, The proto armour probably won't be rereleased for a long while. Don't hold your breath.

2. I personally can't see the glaive being wraith. Vandal, maybe, but not wraith. Since the glaive isn't a Grineer-based weapon.

3. Hayden Tenno was the original Excalibur, so a "Hayden-based warframe" is extremely unlikely since two versions of it exist.

Hayden Tenno is long dead before the Orokin existed.

Ok so you know how Hayden Tenno was the first Tenno (For you Skeptics, this was confirmed in Livestream 10) How about we have a Hayden Tenno themed event? My idea was, basically Captain Vor wants to use Haydens power for himself, so he resurrects Hayden with his Janus key. Hayden is then corrupted by this key, killing Vor to use it for himself. Now, the Tenno have to find and kill Hayden, and destroy the Janus key. The reward could be;

1. The proto armor Excalibur skin

2. Glaive Wraith

3. Maybe he could drop the parts for a new, Hayden-based Warframe

Anyone else like this idea? Let me know below.

1. This was given during the first year anniversary, so no.

2. A glaive Wraith wouldn't happen since there is a Glaive Prime.. Moving on..

3. A Hayden Warframe?.. Care to put that in detail of what he does? 

Anyways, all of these are a no for me. 

Edited by genthis

Vor died by being cut in half while already being a cyborg with magic life support.

Meanwhile Hayden Tenno died of old age.

But Hayden is energy, and all energy gets utilised in the void. Died of all age, or was it simply an illusion , and a dream while in cryo sleep... >.>

*I'm intentionally challenging you*

@Ionus, I never said, mind you, that the orokin were in existence when Hayden was around. I was simply mentioning that there's Excalibur Prime and default Excalibur. Which I was nudging at the fact that there won't be another Excalibur in any way shape or form since the Prime and Default versions exist and multiple skins are already available.

Edited by Mystecia