Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Do The Devs Typically Read The Forums?

Kylecrafts

When they're slacking off.

No, but usually most of the devs just read the feedback sections relevant to their work, and even fewer actually post, so we don't see them that often.  Can't really guess when, exactly, they read it (other than their lunch breaks, I guess).

Have you read half the things people post? Would you really want to read messages from people who either escalate you to the status of deity, think you are out to screw them over, think you owe them something, or hate you for no good reason? The worst part is everyone of them wants something from you.........including me. Wheres my Kubrow?!

^ Not including mods, Like Letter13, Yaer and Tulzscha (Apologies for any typos)

Just wondering.

~Kylecrafts

Are you aware that we have a "Staff Replies" sidebar on the right of the forum home page?

I'd just like to point out that reading is not the same thing as replying.  DE staffer reads the forums a lot more than they post, because pretty much any time a developer says anything the community treats it as a promise.  "Cool idea!" somehow translates into "It will be in the next major update" when gamers are involved.

Are you aware that we have a "Staff Replies" sidebar on the right of the forum home page?

Though people have failed to mention the names of actual devs in this thread. Cannot imagine why anyone would think mods are devs.

I don't think anyone knows what devs mean.

So where is that meme about devs being used often by someone but it does not mean what ye think it means.