Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Fail

stark1ller311

Hello

im have trouble updating warframe its keep saying its restarting the update and its just going on this cycle for hours "update fail,restarting process"

i tried everything restarting,reinstalling and it tryed contcating support but as ususal nothing come back.mind my spelling errors but i want to hear the way you guys fix this problems

can

ohai dar

can you help me with my problem

im have trouble updating warframe its keep saying its restarting the update and its just going on this cycle for hours "update fail,restarting process"

i tried everything restarting,reinstalling and it tryed contcating support but as ususal nothing come back.mind my spelling errors but i want to hear the way you guys fix this problems

Hi.

So... You tried to play warframe, and it didn't work. From there, you proceed to cuss out warframe and its players (after those players made a pages long thread trying to help you with a problem.) Then, you go back to the warframe associated forums, and ask its players for help... How does that thought process work, exactly?

Edited by Snowman486

Multiple things to say here:
The link to your tweet probably offputs a lot of people from even thinking of helping you. Since, you know, you're cursing the game, the players (who you're asking for help), etc.

Next, I'm going to guess that your anger in said tweet is based off of the pictures added to it. If that is the case, then this is even more detrimental to your cause, because it looks like you were hating players for... not giving you weapons? Do you know that you can't trade weapons? You can only trade parts of Prime weapons, and no one is going to hand them out for free. Such is life. If you're not angry about this, then your picture is very misleading.

Finally, go to the gear (options) in the launcher, and try verifying the files. Since you reinstalled, I'll assume you don't need defrag.

If the problem persists, then I've got nothing.

Contact Support with a support ticket. Make sure you include your launcher.log file (they will give you instructions on how to find it and upload it).

They're better equipped to handle your issue than other players here on the forums. And please keep in mind that it may take them 24~48 hours to respond to your ticket, sometimes longer depending on ticket volume/backlog.

Also moving this to Launcher & Updater bugs.

(It may also be a good idea to uncheck "Bulk Download" and "Aggressive Download" in the launcher settings, this may help your launcher update properly)

09841ea7453f36a538a3b5a90ee50eaa.png

Contact Support with a support ticket. Make sure you include your launcher.log file (they will give you instructions on how to find it and upload it).

They're better equipped to handle your issue than other players here on the forums. And please keep in mind that it may take them 24~48 hours to respond to your ticket, sometimes longer depending on ticket volume/backlog.

Also moving this to Launcher & Updater bugs.

(It may also be a good idea to uncheck "Bulk Download" and "Aggressive Download" in the launcher settings, this may help your launcher update properly)

09841ea7453f36a538a3b5a90ee50eaa.png

thank you

What also might work is running the launcher as an administrator (right click > "Run as Administrator")

cefc1239034dfe1fedfd9eba21209dbe.png

If un-checking Bulk/Aggressive download doesn't work, it may be an Antivirus program that's interfering with the Warframe launcher, or the launcher may be being blocked by a firewall program.

You'll need to give support your Launcher.log file, which is located in your "C:\Users\<Your Windows Name>\AppData\Local\Warframe\" folder

5dc2d4494b79545f8446ec9b8bd41d39.png

Beyond this there's not much that can be done for you here on the forums. Support usually replies within one or two days, but submitting your launcher.log beforehand will help drastically speed up the troubleshooting process.