Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed Nightmare Mission?

(PSN)Calico_kitty

Question

4 answers to this question

Did you check to see if you got the rewards after going back to the lobby?   A lot of times the game will bug on extraction and show a failed mission but still give you credit for completing the mission.   It's happened to me a whole lot of times over the past year.   At first I thought I was failing them and then one day I noticed that I still got fully rewarded for the mission.   The easiest way you'll know is when it happens at the completion of alert missions.   Normally If you fail an alert mission, you'll still have access to it and get none of the rewards, only the xp you earned.   If this bug happens at the end of alert missions, you'll get the rewards and xp and the alert mission will no longer be available because the game gave you credit for completion even though the failed mission message popped up during or after extract.

So check if you got the rewards when this happens.  If you did, then you completed the mission even though the failed mission message pops up.   But I think this only happens when the message pops up during extraction (when you are actually getting on your ship and flying away) or after the stats and reward screens show.

Edited by Krymanol

Did you check to see if you got the rewards after going back to the lobby?   A lot of times the game will bug on extraction and show a failed mission but still give you credit for completing the mission.   It's happened to me a whole lot of times over the past year.   At first I thought I was failing them and then one day I noticed that I still got fully rewarded for the mission.   The easiest way you'll know is when it happens at the completion of alert missions.   Normally If you fail an alert mission, you'll still have access to it and get none of the rewards, only the xp you earned.   If this bug happens at the end of alert missions, you'll get the rewards and xp and the alert mission will no longer be available because the game gave you credit for completion even though the failed mission message popped up during or after extract.

So check if you got the rewards when this happens.  If you did, then you completed the mission even though the failed mission message pops up.   But I think this only happens when the message pops up during extraction (when you are actually getting on your ship and flying away) or after the stats and reward screens show.

I never got the mod even after the mission. I could still replay the mission though but i just never did because I had no revives left.