Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's Hunchback. Any Chance Of Toning It Down?

Hexagoros

Ok...I get that the 'opened back' is supposed to be a remnant of her torment, but viewed from the side the torn 'bio suit' looks...almost like a graphical error.

When I first noticed it, I thought it was an error, and I actually relogged.  But, alas, it is not.  Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48728490425281650/B54A8AEC392B384EFEBD2B9CFF568EE928F2FC62/

I think she looks cute with it.

like an adorable little Psychopath ready to rip any living thing to ribbons at a moments notice.

No, I totally get the 'look' they were going for, what  I'm talking about is the 'bulge' right where the flaps part at the shoulders.

It just...it looks like a graphical error.

No, I totally get the 'look' they were going for, what  I'm talking about is the 'bulge' right where the flaps part at the shoulders.

It's her shoulder blades joining with the flaps along the spine. It's much less noticeable in other animation sets.

so you don't like her Bulge? but her Flaps are ok?  Well... Nope Too easy.

I like the look.  gives her character, like Trins Skirt or Bansh's Boots and arm plate.

Edited by OniDarkClown

thats not a hunchback...... your looking at the outer edge of her back having been cut open by alad v....id also like you to look out the right side of the bus to see that half her helm is missing, the giant metal collar and restraints on her arms....

The notion that Valkyr is somehow cuter than Nova aside, if you selectively present a single particular angle that looks funny, you're deliberately not seeing the whole picture.

You know she does not have a hunchback, so her splayed back rising up into her shoulders looking funny in that one particular angle is really irrelevant.  Like, really, extremely, severely irrelevant.

The hunchback simply does not exist, even by your own admission.