Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scoliac Gas Build.

dandin3

first of all it's a huge great weapon . i use only 3 mods on it . pressure point. volcanic edge. virulent scourge. and solo 22 + min on dark sector ceres .

3 mods only!! [with coiling viper stance] 536 kills. 124k exp.

i think the big advantage of that weapon ,it's his "whip" nature and speed [1.3]

and because he hits multi targets and have 33% status [with the mods] its most probably give the gas aoe dmg.

so i very recommend to any one that not try this yet to go and do that. [last time i enjoyed like that. was when i first time solo with dual ichor 1h at surv 3]

any how i ask from the DE team if they can make the slide attack of the whip weapon to aoe dmg .. [increase the range a bit] that will make the weapon more popular and give him nice advance

like to see comments what do you think :D

[sry for my poor english]

maybe no potato

But...

Pressure Point = 9

The other two are 7 each, so 14. 

14 + 9 = 23 

So he can still stuff something with 7 mod cost on it. 

... UNLESS! The weapon isn't rank 30 yet and only 23. Hmmm... 

Edit:

Turns out it was the latter. Well damn. Yeah Scoliac is great btw! 

Edited by TwiceDead

But...

Pressure Point = 9

The other two are 7 each, so 14. 

14 + 9 = 23 

So he can still stuff something with 7 mod cost on it. 

... UNLESS! The weapon isn't rank 30 yet and only 23. Hmmm... 

Edit:

Turns out it was the latter. Well damn. Yeah Scoliac is great btw! 

He was leveling the weapon, tried to do this on Gabii, and got excellent results.

Thats it.

Edited by Khranitel

For sure, scoliac is by far the best weapon (in my heart), huge damage + huge range + huge zorencopter (test it with a fury dandin!)

When you'll finish to max the scoliac (or before) I recommend to use the Burning Wasp stance, especially the Sparking Torture combo.

It deal 2 circular attack with an huge range how kill everything in a 3 m radius (without range mod) :)

<3

Edited by ZeGreymane

tnx all ... and i will try use the other stance with fury and other builds. btw the coiling viper combo good for evade 2 it save me many time since i don't use rhino [iron skin]

[just to make it clear . i have 10 point from the stance+ lvl 9 weapon no potato and one v slot. so 5[pressure point] +7+7= 19.]

When you'll finish to max the scoliac (or before) I recommend to use the Burning Wasp stance, especially the Sparking Torture combo.

It deal 2 circular attack with an huge range how kill everything in a 3 m radius (without range mod)

Coiling Viper's Tumbling King combo forces a slash proc at the end of it for Scoliac, which makes it more effective for taking out tough targets like heavy Grineer.  

btw i just check the dmg gas. and it do 50% of weapon dmg Instant and + 25% of the weapon over time . so +75% base dmg

and if you hit multi enemy [like 5] u get for sure aoe dmg for all enemy of 75% of the weapon dmg [+1.5 cuz its whip nature that hit all every swing] except of  the weapon base dmg

i think that make this weapon one of the best in the game if not the best [only for infested]

It became my main melee weapon.

Using corrosive with fire and channeling for general (So Pressure, Spoiled, Berserker, Killing blow, Focus Energy, dual stat electric, Dual stat toxic, Dual stat fire) or gas/toxic for infested, radiation electric for grineer and corpus.

You can remove the dual stat electric for Jagged edge for extra beefy slash procs.