Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Whupping Me Good

(PSN)Ashokk

Question

This morning I had the stalker pop up. 3rd time I've faced him and it's the 3rd time he's pretty much 1 shot me. This puke has to be beatable so what's going wrong??

He just ports behind me, stabs me then gives me S#&$ and leaves

14 answers to this question

This morning I had the stalker pop up. 3rd time I've faced him and it's the 3rd time he's pretty much 1 shot me. This puke has to be beatable so what's going wrong??

He just ports behind me, stabs me then gives me S#&$ and leaves

when this flickering of the dark light appears take your strongest weapon and start moving, concentrate on to be able to see him as clear as possible, when he start materializing start continously attacking him and dont do a single break, corner around and never stop moving, its harder for the "game-engine" to aim on you, and mostly, chill it, enjoy and get comfortable with

i do a lot of weapon- and frame-leveling those days, he come always when im a bit weak :-P

Oh I just loved it when Kunai and Despair could easily kill him back then.

But right now it's just as easy with Melee 2.0, bring out your best melee weapon at all times while leveling any other weapons, cuz with the best mods you can easily cut him down with channeling. Even better if you're a Loki/Ash user, go Invi/S.Screen and quickly melee him before he has a chance to retaliate. I keep enemy radar at all times with me just in case.

First thing I usually do is not staying at the same height as him.

If he pops on the ground, I jump on a crate, so that his slash dash cannot hit me.

ah, thx, sir ... i will pull that into my "avoiding-get-killed-by-the-stalker-tries" =)

First thing I usually do is not staying at the same height as him.

If he pops on the ground, I jump on a crate, so that his slash dash cannot hit me.

Glad that works for you but if aren't running a weapon that can out dps him its a bad idea as he will kill you real quick when you stand still.

I find it better to move sideways while facing him and him him with everything I got.

Don't move too far or he will teleport into melee range as one shot with hate.

Don't move too close or he will one shot with hate.

Don't stand still long enough for him to get a bead on you with Dread.

But right now it's just as easy with Melee 2.0, bring out your best melee weapon at all times while leveling any other weapons, cuz with the best mods you can easily cut him down with channeling. Even better if you're a Loki/Ash user, go Invi/S.Screen and quickly melee him before he has a chance to retaliate. I keep enemy radar at all times with me just in case.

i thought about this because i killed him once with a melee weapon in a tight hallway

thx for sharing it

he appear in no clear time after this greener-against-corpus or corpus-boss-killings

his message doesnt count for the time he appears :P

That doesn't work he just cancels the buff, he can cancel all frame buffs e.g. Iron skin/Blessing etc.

If solo then as Pala7ine said attack and move.  But don't get too far away, then he one shots with his bow or does a slash dash.

If in a team, find a light area and put down a marker for your team and kite it as its killed.

That doesn't work he just cancels the buff, he can cancel all frame buffs e.g. Iron skin/Blessing etc.

If solo then as Pala7ine said attack and move.  But don't get too far away, then he one shots with his bow or does a slash dash.

If in a team, find a light area and put down a marker for your team and kite it as its killed.

I was soloing ODE with Loki and a Dakra Prime when he showed up, went Invis, toggled channeling, and one slash was all it took to kill him. Once he stands up, it takes a second or two for him to start attacking or even Dispel and in that moment he can be easily killed.

1. When Stalker shows up in his kneeling position, and while getting up, UNLOAD EVERYTHING!

2. If he survives, run around like a mad man and shoot at him WITHOUT zooming in. Zooming in will reduce your movement speed, making you more vulnerable to his abilities and attacks

3. Bring your best guns. A fully modded Brakk can down him with just one clip, maybe even less.

4. Stalker's Dispel will cancel almost all abilities, so the only thing that can actually work on him are damaging abilites.

5. Use coptoring if you can to move even faster.

6. Run with others.

Lots of tricks really.

1st he will spawn kinda close to you.  Best to get to the lowest level of a large room, since he may spawn below you if you are up high at first.  If he teleports to you, you die.  It is like an ash teleport so you are stunned for a second and then one shot by his hate.

If you are in an open area look around, head on a swivel.  If you see him as he spawns in kneeling kill him then and you will come back to the forums laughing at threads like this "pshaw stalker is a noob".

If you don't then you will need to not stop moving, he becomes MUCH harder.

A) never stop moving despair and dread are projectiles with travel time, he WILL miss if you don't stop, slide and copter when you can.  He WILL kill you if you stop or as posted above ADS.

B) shoot when you can, try and get objects between you so they catch the slash dash

C) watch for the absorb graphic and DON"T SHOOT.  Sometimes S#&$ happens and normal enemies will hit him, or the default damage from the absorb can kill a defense pod... but just like the start of Pulp Fiction, Hang back a few.

D) *I should have made this B, be careful of distance.  If you get melee distance he hurts a lot or will slash dash.  If you get too far away he will teleport to you and kill you straight away.  I personally would rather be Dread distance than Despair distance but that can be hard to judge.

E) most important if you don't kill him right away have patience.  If you are not overpowered weapon wise he is the most interesting boss fight in the game, and is really very much like a conclave match in some ways.  Don't worry about taking a long time to kill him, if you don't kill him right away the chances of survival drop drastically bu the longer you do survive the chance of winning goes up and up.

Oh and yes most powers don't work or he will nullify them but Blessing will heal you even though he will strip the immunity off, and think about crafting and carrying the individual health restore they can make a difference.