Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens When The Kubrow Dies?

Fettikus

Depends on the set up, I seem to remember something about DE mentioning they go down like tenno. I could easily just be imagining they mentioned that since I can't place where I heard it though. I don't think they will be permanently lost on mission though.

I think a cool way of doing it would be a mix of how teammates and extractors work.

What I mean by that is:

Kubrow gets shot repeatedly

Kubrow enters downed state

Revive to continue

If you don't revive, Kubrow gets injured.

Injury severity is random (or semi-random, with influences from Kubrow's Strength and Enemy level), but NEVER FATAL.

When Kubrow is Injured, he is unavailable for mission use and must recover.

You can speed up the recovery by tending to the pet (or buying "premium healthcare" for plat, because DE needs to make money somehow).

Guest Tehnoobshow

They die like tamagotchi's. They drown in their own poop. And then you have to get a new one.

Edited by Tehnoobshow

The kubrow has technocyte rabies and must be put down, Old Yeller style, after every mission. You can get a new kubrow from the foundry: It needs 10 Orokin Cells, 1 Forma, 50 Oxium, and 5 Argon Crystals to build, a Kubrow Head, Kubrow Torso, and Kubrow Legs are also required, the drop rate is 5%, and only drops from rare Kubrow Packleaders, found only in the Earth Animal Reserve, which requires an Animal Reserve Key which has a 12 hour build time. The fee to build a Kubrow is 75K credits. Rushing costs 25 plat, build time: 3 days.

Alternatively, you can get a temporary technocyte rabies cure for only 15 plat.

Edited by Voidcrash

I think a cool way of doing it would be a mix of how teammates and extractors work.

What I mean by that is:

Kubrow gets shot repeatedly

Kubrow enters downed state

Revive to continue

If you don't revive, Kubrow gets injured.

Injury severity is random (or semi-random, with influences from Kubrow's Strength and Enemy level), but NEVER FATAL.

When Kubrow is Injured, he is unavailable for mission use and must recover.

You can speed up the recovery by tending to the pet (or buying "premium healthcare" for plat, because DE needs to make money somehow).

Not-bad-meme.jpg

well, if you buy obama tenno-care, you can get your pet back in lets see here... err 3 weeks, or you can pay nekro a 100 for him to come back good as new

though, i think we can resurrect them, as 2 times today it showed a *downed* bar on my senti as he died :/ only for a split second  though.. might be a bug or a UI glitch showing U14 stuff