Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happens When The Kubrow Dies?

Fettikus

At the end of the mission and after getting away, the screen fades to this scene on a mountain(at sunset) where you are burying your Kubrow, you are holding him with your hands and slowly put him in the hole, violins starts playing as you start covering him.

As you keep playing the mountain will be filled with graves from all of your Kubrows who died for you. You can then visit the graves and see all the names of your Kubrows.

I think a cool way of doing it would be a mix of how teammates and extractors work.

What I mean by that is:

Kubrow gets shot repeatedly

Kubrow enters downed state

Revive to continue

If you don't revive, Kubrow gets injured.

Injury severity is random (or semi-random, with influences from Kubrow's Strength and Enemy level), but NEVER FATAL.

When Kubrow is Injured, he is unavailable for mission use and must recover.

You can speed up the recovery by tending to the pet (or buying "premium healthcare" for plat, because DE needs to make money somehow).

PWE hasn't taken over the game yet.. lets not make it happen early. This is what we want to stay AWAY from

PWE hasn't taken over the game yet.. lets not make it happen early. This is what we want to stay AWAY from

They have to make money somehow, and since rush for plat mechanic is already in game (and plat generally is a shortcut for everything) I don't see how rushing a kubrow's recovery is that bad. It could be MUCH WORSE.