Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion Specific Corpus Crewmen?

FaerieBanshee

There's probably a thread about this somewhere already but I haven't found it. :P

Been doing Invasion missions on and off for a while now but only recently have I been doing them more frequently and I've been taking the chance to solo them and have a good look around. I usually side with Grineer (Death to the Corpus!) and I noticed on the Grineer ship segments there are several side rooms which I never see show up in the normal Grineer ship tileset. One is a corridor that has several locked rooms and one or two unlocked ones coming off it which appears to be some sort of rubbish tip style area. The other is another corridor that has 6 rooms attached which all have bunk beds. 5 are unlocked and the 1 locked room can be accessed via a broken fan in the room next door. The locked room has a dead Grineer on his bed with an Arid Lancer facemask next to him. Easter egg?

Anyway, both these sections have several Corpus crewmen in them who appear to be different from the regular crewmen as they wear the same coloured overalls as Corpus Techs but carry regular crewmen rifles. These crewmen also do not seem to affect the killcount in the way that they can be bypassed and the mission still completed. However, if they are killed they count towards the killcount. Anyone know what's up with these crewmen?

Just a question courtesy of a Tenno who's having fun exploring hidden areas. ;3

If I knew how to post images on the forum I'd show you.

%7Boption%7Dlink[/img]

Maybe you mean this one Crewman:

There is a small texture glitch were a Corpus Crewman will spawn with an orange suit, like a Corpus Tech, however, they will still have the same health, shields, and equipment of a Crewman.

?

%7Boption%7Dlink[/img]

Maybe you mean this one Crewman:

There is a small texture glitch were a Corpus Crewman will spawn with an orange suit, like a Corpus Tech, however, they will still have the same health, shields, and equipment of a Crewman.

?

Ah, thanks. And yeah, that's the one. I took a bunch of screenshots but they seem to have vanished sadly.