Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What About The Idea Of Ghost/ Stealth Infested :d!

BexBex

I like the new ideas you've been introducing to the game, the eximus are great, they add a really nice touch to higher level survival missions. BUT can you make a ghost/ Stealth infested class? Something like Loki, the ability to go invisible for a short period of time. Nothing would be more enraging than having an invisible infested ancient come up behind you and smack you down! Oh the challenges that could hold. I guess it wouldn't have to be limited to just infested but the idea of stealth chargers running around I think would be fun. Thoughts fellow tenno? 

Edited by BexBex

Should be like the Stalkers in Killing Floor, they are completely invisible until 25m where you can see vague shadowy figure walking around. They can't run and if they attack you are slowed down drastically, that said they have fairly weak attacks (25% lower than Chargers) and slow (10% slower than Chargers) and their spawn rate is not super rare either, similar to Ancients.

Should be like the Stalkers in Killing Floor, they are completely invisible until 25m where you can see vague shadowy figure walking around. They can't run and if they attack you are slowed down drastically, that said they have fairly weak attacks (25% lower than Chargers) and slow (10% slower than Chargers) and their spawn rate is not super rare either, similar to Ancients.

That would be madness but I would do it lol T4 Mission go go!

That wouldnt be a challenge but just another cheap way of making the game "harder".

Invisible enemies are the last thing we need, its annoying enough with the visible ones already.

That is where placing these creatures in void missions for example would be fun. Maybe not for the first 20 minutes but higher into the survival or defence missions. I also don't feel calling it "cheap" is really fair lol It's an idea to add more variety to the game. Variety is the spice of life after all ;D <3

Edited by BexBex

maybe a type of teleporting infested, like the grineer leaders and those weird melee guys that will warp to ya :o

oo yes :D I like new ideas. It doesn't mean they will happen but the ideas are cool never the less xD

AMAZING IDEA!

Let this stealth infested spawn and get stuck somewhere behind a rock or better yet, fall though the texture on one of your defence missions!

YOU WILL NEVER FIND IT MWAHAHAHA

eevl.gif

that happens with non invisible mobs lol enemy radar is helpful for it and I would assume that ghost infested would also be scanned by enemy radar to lol Gotta be so negative nancy. :P 

That wouldnt be a challenge but just another cheap way of making the game "harder".

Invisible enemies are the last thing we need, its annoying enough with the visible ones already.

Eh, considering what usually happens to me during Infested missions I could probably just keep swinging my Scoliac like a maniac and just wait for the sudden appearance of formerly-invisible gibs.