Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Questions About Orokin Reactor And Abilities

kokkilokki

Question

I might craft Rhino and noticed in the wiki that it says Rhino Stomp (his ultimate) requires a supercharge.

Does this mean a Rhino without Orokin Reactor can't use his ultimate?

This seems kind of unfair to me, is this old information?

Does this apply to all crafted warframes or is it just certain abilities?

Also, when you craft a warframe, do you get their ability mods, or do you have to farm for them?

9 answers to this question

I'm not sure but I dont think you'll get the Skills mod when you build a warframe. (i'm building Volt for the first time and it's still 3 days to go)

and i don't think any skill will require the Orokin reactor to use. unless you don't have enough mod point and cannot equip the skill. maybe outdated information on wiki?

edit : oh it's good to know that you'll get the skill mods on your built warframe :)

Edited by PQVicts

In version 6, you had to use a reactor on your Warframe to fully unlock his/her upgrade tree, and to unlock access to the ultimate ability. In Update 7, this is not the case. Using a reactor on your Warframe will double his/her mod capacity, but the fourth and final ability can be obtained and used at any point.

If it doesn't require a reactor, this is very good news for me.

I suppose it has to do with the old mod system then? I don't really know what it was like though.

So, any Rhino here, who doesnt have a reactor and can use the Stomp?

Edit: oh, thanks Turbulence, very good to know :D

Edited by kokkilokki