Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Veteran Loadout Did You Have?

noveltyhero

I used to only use excalibro, braton vandal, lato vandal and gram.... but then I found out how OP shotguns were back then and found a frame that had great synergy with shotguns

ash

strun (dat glorious time when shotguns had no fall off damage)

hikou

dual ether swords.

and to this day I still main as ash.

oh and no sentinel... found them annoying

Edited by RIOTx

Pre U7 / Steam Release:

- Volt

- Snipetron / Boltor

- Lex / Despair

- Gram

post Steam Release:

- Saryn

- Paris

- Despair (and Gremlins later once they existed, when was that again?)

- Gram (a little later on, Fangs, and then Dakra Prime, and lastly Dark Dagger won me over, with Dark Dagger being my goto melee for a few Months)

- Dethcube

which is an interesting contrast to my usual Loadout today:

- Saryn

- random Primary, whatever i feel in the mood for.

- Gremlins / Detron / Lex Prime / Stug(when i'm in the mood for a jello gun). Embolist once in a while.

- Dual Ichor(i picked Ichor after M2.0 simply because the Animations were neat and i always thought they looked cool, and they turned out to be more Meta than when i stopped using them the first time, heh) / Fragor / Dakra Prime.

- Dethcube

Edit:

allow me to show you how long i've been using some of this Equipment.

BsChBf2.png

lHDZJED.png

eZOHtG0.png

SBKb0NH.png

4D5Qvga.png

Edited by taiiat

Frost Prime - A friend of mine got me to start playing when the Void came out, and dragged me into a bunch of keys once I finished Mercury. By the time I hit rank 3 I was already running Frost Prime as my main frame.

Snipetron Vandal - I'd say Boltor but I spent *significantly* more time with the Snipetron. I mostly run the Latron Prime now; using a sniper rifle for so long put me off shotguns and assault rifles permanently.

Sicarus/Kunai - I spent my time evenly between these two for most of my early-mid game (until I got to Acrid). Sicarus was bad but I liked using it. I had the Despair built and ready to claim for a while, but was thin on slots, had Kunai potatoed, and back then both of them ignored armor and Despair dealt half damage to light infested (not much of a reason to not use it but hey, hindsight's 20/20).

Reaper Prime - See Frost Prime.

Warframe: Rhino, because the other frame i had was Excalibro, and i played him way too much until i got rhino, i never had play until trading came in, then i was able to buy slots for muh newer frames. ( And no i would've never sold those two bad boys )

Primary Weapon: Boltor

Secondary Weapon: D-d-d-despair

Melee Weapon: Zorencopters

Sentinel: never used one until carrier was released, i got that for the swag.

Banshee

Paris/Gorgon

Akbolto

Gram

Good times... I remember that I've been pretty lucky to get Banshee pretty soon after her release. My mates had to wait for her release in Tenno research to get their missing parts. Still Excalibro is my most used Warframe even I've accumulated at least 5 or 6 times as much XP and hundreds of times more kills with my Ember Prime by now.

Edited by MeduSalem

Warframe: Volt - one of the first frames I bought, along with Mag. Back when I thought his tier 1 ability was really good damage.

Primary: Latron - semi-automatic, high accuracy rifle. Pretty much my go-to weapon in any FPS/TPS.

Secondary: Vasto - space revolver. Awesome!

Melee: Ether Sword - the not-quite-a-lightsaber thing got me, really. Plus, shiny.

Sentinel: Wyrm - the wiki told me "Wyrm can be treated as a middle ground between the offensive Dethcube and defensive Shade" so that sounded like a good idea.

Warframe: Loki (Still havent gotten the Prime)

Primary Weapon: Braton (Potato, 5 formas)

Secondary Weapon: Aklato (Potato, 2 Formas)

Melee Weapon: Skana (Potato)

Sentinel: Wyrm Prime (Because *BLING BLING*)