Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Veteran Loadout Did You Have?

noveltyhero

back in the old days, I used

Rhino

Gorgon

Twin Vipers

Fragor

Rhino because he had solid amounts of shield, armor, health. Iron Skin was only rarely used in Oh Crap situations

Gorgon was used because of Gorgon

Twin Vipers fit my full auto theme

Fragor was the melee smackdown weapon of choice... sometimes swap to Scindo but Fragor was better

this is long ago, when the game was different. I dont touch Rhino now due to the frame being fatally infected with the noobism plague, Gorgon has been overshadowed and the Twins as well.

I miss those days sometimes, but what can you do.

Warframe:Ash

Primary Weapon: Latron

Secondary Weapon: Akbolto

Melee Weapon: Gram

Sentinel: Wyrm

EDIT: Didn't knew it was suppose to be "old school" loadout in the beginning.

Edited by Yazeth

Laughing cause a lot of the guys commenting on here obviously aren't veterans of the game. as far as I'm concerned you're  a veteran if you were playing back when the ONLY way to get a prime weapon was the founders package lol. If you have either Lato or Branton VANDAL you are super old school much respect! cant wait till they put those up for trade I so want one.

Iv'e been playing since before damage 2.0, before the void, and before clans even.

Ash (branton - akbolto - Glaive)

Back when regular Branton was a viable weapon. Akbolto still annihilates! and was always a good backup when you ran out of ammo.

Loki because Master Race OP.

Braton, back when it was actually good.

Despair. Jesus these things were ridiculous.

Gram, always love this weapon, was awesome when charge attacks were around.

Dethcube, I had a little in-joke with my buddies for this guy. I named him Lil' Tony and every time he died I'd get a new Lil' Tony ie: Lil' Tony 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.

Loki, my starter frame, and most used frame, now I use the Prime version.

Frost, my second frame, used a lot when I was bored with Loki, just got the Prime BP recently(joined not long after the Moa thing lol), got all the parts many months ago though.

Primary:

Strun, this is my main primary b4 I had reached rank 4 back then, sold it after I got Hek.

Hek, got 2 formas on it, this is my most used weapon all time.

Braton, also got 2 formas on it, was the most powerful rifle be4 Soma, used a lot too.

Secondary:

Kunai, though this is not really that old, it is my most used secondary

Melee:

Dual Ether, my first melee after Cronus

Gram, my most used melee be4 Galantine

excalibur ( started with volt for the abilities, but excal looks cooler imo with the sleek skin-tight armor suit look; no skirts/dangly bits/parts hanging out

gorgon ( looked cooler than braton, could snipe with it

viper ( automatic pistol that isn't the furis; looks cooler

furax ( love me my boxing gloves

shade ( wyrm... kinda useless at the time

i still rock excal, but ever since grakata came out i've been usin that because it's an smg; gremlins for the secondary, cleavers for melee and i swap between shade, helios, and carrier depending on what i'm doing

Edited by Guest

Warframe: Excalibur

Primary Weapon: Braton

Secondary Weapon: Lato 

Melee Weapon: Skana / Cronus when I went all stalker copycat.

Sentinel: N/A

And the good old mod system, when you ranked up you had these blue ball ticks up you'r arm on the warframe, and on the side of melee and weps. That used to be pretty cool... Good times. 

I had to go look up where I started...feels like I've been here forever but I've only been here since update 11 oxium operation, started the day it came out actually. 

my loadout (because i foolishly spent money on frames instead of farming it)

banshee

paris

lato

glaive

I know its not u7 but, figured i'd share.

Edited by -LTO-Malachi

Warframe: Ash, I remember killing Regor over and over to get this guy...the Stalker followed me for some time after, but it was so worth it.

Primary: Boltor, because Iiked the sound

Secondary: Akbolto, because I liked the look and the sound

Gram: Because at the time it was the only double edged sword. Kept it even after the Galatine was released, and was rewarded when they changed it's appearance.

I didn't really have that type of loadout. When I was a newbie, I was always building different weapons. And now look @ me:

Oberon (Rage + Renewal + Natural Talent = Immortal skin)

Paris Pruume

Wruuth Twuun Vuupers

Duuul Uuuuchor.