Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Veteran Loadout Did You Have?

noveltyhero

Back when I started I'd usually be found with this (yes I grabbed the dead silence bundle with my founder's plat first time around. don't judge me)

Banshee/Loki

Paris/Hek

Akboltos

Fang

Shade

Skip forward to the U8 days and my loadout would probably have looked something like this, when clantech was new and shiny. Pretty sure that this can be considered 'old school' now.

Frost Prime

Ogris/Supra

Acrid/Despair

Orthos

Dethcube

Edited by Cybernetix

U8.  It was the best of times, it was the... best of times.

Warframe: ASH.

Primary: BRATON (2 Forma).

Secondary: DESPAIR or ACRID.

Melee: DUAL ZORENS.

Sentinel: SHADE or DETHCUBE.

In Damage 1.0, everything here was a veritable meatshredder.  It was glorious.

Warframe: Ember

Primary:  Hek

Secondary: Lex

Melee: Orthos (and before Orthos, Dual Heat Swords)

Oddly enough, after all this time my favorites haven't changed all that much. I still love Ember (Now Ember Prime), still love shotguns (Though I only use them for fun nowadays; mainly Tigris), still love single shot, high accuracy revolvers (I seriously need to get Lex Prime soon), and my favorite melee currently is - you guessed it - Orthos Prime.

Edit: Forgot to add Sentinel: Shade. Was definitely helpful in those tight spots where Infested were all over you.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Frost (I was nooby and farmed Lech Kril with my Excal with Braton, Lex, and Cronus before he got his revamp)

Boltor

Akbolto

Dual Ethers/Scindo

Dethcube- I made that decsicion based on the name-no regrets, dethcube has saved my @$$ over and over.

I miss the old times when you could hold e and chop things in half in in a full semicircle around you. Now its hold f, hold left mouse, then hit e and use up energy.

Warframe: Excalibro

My first, and my best.

Primary: Dread

From MK-1 to Latron, then to Hek, and to this sweet thing that I managed to get thanks to a Frost Prime in my team. Even before being buffed this thing wreaked havoc with the rainbow build+Thunderbolt.

Secondary: Kunai

This weapon was absolutely amazing back then, but then I replaced it with Despair and I had to sell Kunai due to needing weapon slots :'(

Melee: Dual Heat Swords

I'd prefer this over Dual Ethers any day, the jump attack saved my @$$ from getting flanked by Infesteds :B Still keeping and use it from time to time with Crossing Snakes.

Sentinel: Dethcube

I chose this over the other two sentinels because it's a cube that vaporizes stuff.

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS

Oohohhooh.. Old school.. Lets see..

Trinity : First frame I made, and I still love her.

Latron : It's been replaced with a Prime but that old thing still brings back some memories..

Despair : Still my top-used secondary even though I haven't used it in a good half a year.

Dual Ether Swords : I still got them collecting dust in my inventory, poor old things.

Dethcube : Colored in TARDIS Blue :D

Edited by Skyrazer

Trinity

Karak

Twin Vipers

Bo

Carrier

Respectively: I bought Trinity, Karak and Carrier because I thought none of the starter frames appealed to me any (Loki's weak shields and low health plus my noobishness meant death), Karak because I needed a gun that could actually kill worth a damn in lower leveled areas without blowing through a magazine on a single heavy, and Carrier because I thought the ability to vacuum up nearby drops was worth it.

Ash- Bladestorm

gorgon- because i didn't have anything better

aklato- back when it looked like the akbolto

dual heat swords- 2 swords that deal fire damage, what more could i ask for

shade- moar invisibility

Edited by guko2000

Warframe: situational

Primary: situational

Secondary: Brakk

Melee: Dakra

Sentinel: Carrier

For luls: pink prime rhino, supra, kraken, prime ankyros

Pimped look: Nekros, boltor prime (braton prime for solo desecration), akbolto, dual kamas