Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Good Anti-Vor T4 Pistol

(PSN)iBoiz

Question

21 answers to this question

I would go Twin Wraith Vipers, but I don't think you have access to them....

I would go with any full auto pistols as well. Bronco P and Detron are bad because you won't be able to land all the pellets on him, Marelok and Lex P are bad because missed shots punish a lot of DPS.

the Castanas, if modded correctly, are a good anti everything weapon.  I have mine currently able to dish out over 3k radiation damage.  they're also good against the stalker, Grustag 3, and any assassin that thinks they can take you out.  I've killed the stalker in one blast of those babies

the Castanas, if modded correctly, are a good anti everything weapon.  I have mine currently able to dish out over 3k radiation damage.  they're also good against the stalker, Grustag 3, and any assassin that thinks they can take you out.  I've killed the stalker in one blast of those babies

Castanas and Vor really do not go together due to the fact you need to hit his core. AoE weapons of any type are pretty much pointless as you need the projectiles to hit much like Lephantis. 

viral+corrosive? Since when does that work?

It's a little bit sub-optimal, but if you can tear away his armor with Corrosive procs (it takes a few too many imo) then the Viral does some really nice damage. Also, Viral procs are some of the best for bosses since they deplete half their health in one go. Gotta finish them off quickly, however.

It's a little bit sub-optimal, but if you can tear away his armor with Corrosive procs (it takes a few too many imo) then the Viral does some really nice damage. Also, Viral procs are some of the best for bosses since they deplete half their health in one go. Gotta finish them off quickly, however.

I think he's asking how you were able to get BOTH Corrosive and Viral on a single weapon.

Corrosive: Electric + Poison

Viral: Ice + Poison

His point was you can't have Viral and corrosive on the same weapon. You're probably thinking of the Tysis.

Tysis with Viral or Magnetic works really well, his shields are as important a component of his health as his health is. But a Rad/Viral/BaseCorrosive Tysis is awesome because not only will you make him easier to kill, the rad procs will make his AoE (pillars of light bullS#&$ that does a ton of damage) take out other enemies as well.

Edit: Also Vor is one of the only bosses that *is* vulnerable to Viral procs; most bosses are immune.

Edited by Darzk

Castanas and Vor really do not go together due to the fact you need to hit his core. AoE weapons of any type are pretty much pointless as you need the projectiles to hit much like Lephantis. 

I'm pretty sure when I last killed Vor with them, he was susceptible to the electric stun proc, so even if he isn't hit in the belly, he can still be stunned, leaving you with the opportunity to stick some to his belly and blow his glowing belly jewelry off and possibly getting him stunned again.  So how do these weapons not "go together"?  if your not a good enough aim with them then switch to your primary that you hopefully are good with and lay waste to him.