Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

i really hope its one of those content patches you can get into right away, rather than those boring ones where you have to commit to 3 hours of work (not play) to access anything meaningful, though not too instant!

11vpq8z.jpg

lol really?

I don't think so..buddy, I think we'll bacily get the normal things like the weapons and UI, and valkrs new rework and such but the ship and the dog you will have to get yourself on a mission

lol really?

I don't think so..buddy, I think we'll bacily get the normal things like the weapons and UI, and valkrs new rework and such but the ship and the dog you will have to get yourself on a mission

thats what i was talking about

you! Big. Stupid. Jellyfish!

Edited by AdmiralAvalanche

Maybe we are getting some sort of ship AI, according to the somewhat artificial voice that now greets us when we enter the site.

Anyone curious about that "shadow of my former self" thing, though?

Edited by SonicWind149

Maybe we are getting some sort of ship AI, according to the somewhat artificial voice that greets us when we enter the site.

Anyone curious as to what that "shadow of my former self" thing is about, though?

probably when a new player gets their ship and its in a state of disrepair.

Oh man this is awesome. Not just what's being teased, but the teasing method itself. This exact type of thing was described by my heroes, Don Bluth and Gary Goldman (The Secret of NIMH) have said as much:

It is better to suggest--than to define

This hits it in spades. I'm so hype. -3-