The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I really hope they add some kind of ascetic armor to kubros. Not that I dont like cute silly fluffy adorable fuz balls or anything, but if im going out on a tough mission i want mine to look like its all beefed up and ready to kick &#!.

Im telling you right now DE if you add armor to them ill drop $50 on plat just to buy that S#&$.

I really hope they add some kind of ascetic armor to kubros. Not that I dont like cute silly fluffy adorable fuz balls or anything, but if im going out on a tough mission i want mine to look like its all beefed up and ready to kick @$$.

Im telling you right now DE if you add armor to them ill drop $50 on plat just to buy that S#&$.

horse armor dlc yay

De's working, be patient. They could sleep and we could have U14 next week so be nice with them.

We could also all stop paying for plat for failure to meet the date they told us.  It can go both ways.

People are being patient, if you read the last few pages.  No need to white knight.  They're a company, they can handle this..

Aww.  Loki was my starter.  I think he was a good starter, since right from the beginning I relied on evading, positioning, and aiming.  

Then I got Volt as my second frame and shocked my way through the star chart.