Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

There is a cryptic ascii art in the code which I haven't fully grasped: 

It looks like a secondary, submachinegun.
The forum width may break it on the width, you may be unable to discern it.
Is it "The Liset"?

Or the Liset is the new warframe?

Liset is the ship and the art is already found, there is a photo of it on the beginning post.

The ASCII art is surely broken because the forumn does not use monospace fonts, and the lines have too many characters, it breaks down to the next line completely breaking the image. 

Check the source code. 

There is some easter egg there.

The largest line has 151 characters, you need to disable auto-line breaks.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

The ASCII art is surely broken because the forumn does not use monospace fonts, and the lines have too many characters, it breaks down to the next line completely breaking the image. 

Check the source code. 

There is some easter egg there.

slowpoke.png

Tomorrow's screen (final screen) will be about Vor's prize, calling it. 

Reason I don't think it's the frame is cause I don't think DE wants to spoil the whole frame like they did last time with Hydroid.

And to be honest, showing an image of the new frame like they did with Hydroid would be kind of silly because we already know what she's going to look like anyway. A preview screenshot or something wouldn't be showing us anything new.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Tomorrow's screen (final screen) will be about Vor's prize, calling it. 

Reason I don't think it's the frame is cause I don't think DE wants to spoil the whole frame like they did last time with Hydroid.

I'd actually welcome this.

As others wrote before:

We've already seen pics of the new warframe. Yes, they aren't big, but we got an idea of how she's gonna look like,

i dont even know what "Moba" is XD but i suppose it's similar to DOTA 2 ?

MOBA stands for ''Multiplayer Online Battle Arena''

The gameplay features like in-game character progression, team-play, creeps, turrets and defensive locations are similiar (in functionality) to titles like DOTA or LOL

RJklxrB.png                                                                       RameyMarcel.png

I would just like to let the Warframe Community know there is no cause for alarm. That is clearly a picture of a Weather Balloon. Just like the one found at Roswell, New Mexico. :3

RJklxrB.png                                                                       RameyMarcel.png

I would just like to let the Warframe Community know there is no cause for alarm. That is clearly a picture of a Weather Balloon. Just like the one found at Roswell, New Mexico. :3

It's a Corpus-owned Balloon >.>