Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

have some faith

after riding this train for 18 months, ive lost so much =/

dont get me wrong, im hoping for good stuff

but i remember being told we were getting "THE SWORD ALONE", and what we got was : losing charge attacks for no good reason, no aim-able melee, no mid-air melee, no 'uppercut' melee, thus no way for melee to be functional against flyers/cameras/turrets/etc

and now the "hype site" goes live without even a cool screenshot, so meh =/

and yes ive gone thru the code and seen the ascii art cutouts of what looks like some new weapons/gear, as well as the lensflare effect which looks like a gun firing a projectile

The weapon that gets pieced together looks like a 2-piece thing. I wouldn't call the long curved part a handle, that seems more like tubes (power cables?) that connect to what might be a generator...

And the top part seems more like the silhouette of a large assault-rifle-esque weapon. 

The weapon that gets pieced together looks like a 2-piece thing. I wouldn't call the long curved part a handle, that seems more like tubes (power cables?) that connect to what might be a generator...

And the top part seems more like the silhouette of a large assault-rifle-esque weapon. 

I think it's a turret gun. The bottom part is an anchor and the long curved section is the mounting.