Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

That is fair, I was simply stating that the toxicity tends to get stirred up more frequently in a PvP setting, depending mostly upon how the PvP is structured. However, with the way in which Warframe works as well as how DE is, I am certain it will turn out well. Also, and I fear I may get some backlash for not knowing this, what is "'Unreal Tournament"?

Toxicity gets stirred up the more you interact with people. Whether your playing PvP or pugging content that takes some sort of cooperation, etc.

And yes I want to pimp smack you for not knowing Unreal Tournament.

Neither Tigris nor Attica have that top covering though. I think it's either new or image is just too bad.

That is most definitely a Tigris. Same general shape for the top, and the barrel's end is exactly the same.

That "Top Covering" is most likely just an angle that you don't normally see Tigris in.

The question now is what the last image will be. It could be either Vor's Prize related or the new Warframe.

Also, what will the last planet be?

I suspect that there's something else hidden--possibly a message or so--in the planets/locations selected for the top of the page.

Why those planets in particular? Why that order?

So far we have:

- Earth

- Mars

- Asteroid (Ceres/Sedna?)

- Jupiter

- Saturn

- Earth

- Mars

- Jupiter

- Saturn

Earth, Mars, Asteroid, Jupiter, Saturn. EMAJS. Spoken aloud, this acronym sounds strikingly similar to "images".

This means something.

*adds another sticky note to wall*

Edited by fishworshipper

Earth, Mars, Asteroid, Jupiter, Saturn. EMAJS. Spoken aloud, this acronym sounds strikingly similar to "images".

This means something.

*adds another sticky note to wall*

I think it may be an anagram. Not necessarily in order, similar to the really old icon easter egg from the fusion moa event from way last year... the easter egg that said "Frost" before the reward was revealed as Frost Prime BP.

[Conspiracy Intensifies]

Loving this thread, and the updates. Shame the website doesn't run well for me on FF, but I can get it to work after some finangling.

Anywho, call me crazy, but I wonder if that ASCII "gun" could be translated into a color image. It almost seems that each letter could indicate a specific color, as I'm seeing a pattern of letters for different areas of the "gun". Maybe overlaying each letter with a color could create a composite?

Don't know if Im thinking about this too much, but this idea has run around in my head for some time. I'd make the image but I think someone with more curiosity and patience is better suited for it.

OT: I'm not sure what to make of the planets. They're technically in order (accounting for Asteriod as the belt itself), but that's obvious. It does seem odd that they would skip Mercury and Venus....unless...that is relevant to the Quests/NUX

Edited by Garuda112

The question now is what the last image will be. It could be either Vor's Prize related or the new Warframe.

Also, what will the last planet be?

I suspect that there's something else hidden--possibly a message or so--in the planets/locations selected for the top of the page.

Why those planets in particular? Why that order?

So far we have:

- Earth

- Mars

- Jupiter

- Saturn

It is most certainly the new quest system, as that is the only thing that hasn't been shown. As for the new warframe, well they could show both together.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

So far we have:

- Earth

- Mars

- Jupiter

- Saturn

Maybe the places that are getting reworked.

j0VszmU.gif

Found Grate Prime

Nice one, DE

I hope they replace the grates in the void with grate prime.

JAMES

The new warframe's name is JAMES.

Another crossdressing frame; Ash, Ember and Nyx/Excalibur were first.

Edited by Postal_pat

Earth and Mars are both Terrestrial Planets, and Jupiter and Saturn are both Jovian Planets. The Asteroid belt is directly in between the Terrestrial Planets and the Jovian Planets. Pluto comes after the Jovian Planets, and in the trailer for Vor's Prize the Twin Queens send Vor to Pluto. *Tin Foil Hat Engages*

JAMES

The new warframe's name is JAMES.

I'm more and more convinced this is correct.  He is actually the Tenno butler.  After the first event, the Lotus announced that one would come amongst us once more, one meant to serve.  And indeed he will serve.  Tea and crumpets.  And he will also launder our linens and undergarments.  His ult is fabled in Tenno lore, known simply as "drawing a bath."