The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Of this sexy space ship/station because Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
SASI5sY.jpg

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

It's the background picture from the most recent update on theliset.com website, I like to give peoples lovely wallpapers.

Edited by Instinction

... That's a normal clan dojo. 

Sexyness? Depends on how well decorated it is.

Yes but it looks more sexy now. I am a sucker for graphic updates.

Edit: I guess technically it isn't a spaceship, it would be more like a space station.

Edited by Instinction

Oh mah lord, you realize MIDNIGHT IS BLOODY THURSDAY?

You realize when DE bloody says TOMORROW, it means they going to BLOODY SLEEP, then getting up Thursday morning and dealing with the update that day. SO BLOODY NO, NOT BLOODY MID BLOODY NIGHT YOU BELLEND

ITT: People don't realize that midnight is the start of a new day. It's already Thursday over here, folks. Learn basic knowledge before attempting to correct others, please.

Anyways, I doubt it'll be soon. Considering Prime Time is no longer happening today, it's likely they've still got some work left on it and plan on pushing it out later in the day. Honestly, I'd expect it afternoon/evening.

Who knows, though.

ITT: People don't realize that midnight is the start of a new day. It's already Thursday over here, folks. Learn basic knowledge before attempting to correct others, please.

Anyways, I doubt it'll be soon. Considering Prime Time is no longer happening today, it's likely they've still got some work left on it and plan on pushing it out later in the day. Honestly, I'd expect it afternoon/evening.

Who knows, though.

It JUST became midnight where DE is. When DE gives a time they are talking about where THEY are. It doesn't matter what time it is in any other places besides DE headquarters.

More importantly its past midnight where DE is so OP was wrong.

Edited by immolator1001