The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

It JUST became midnight where DE is. When DE gives a time they are talking about where THEY are. It doesn't matter what time it is in any other places besides DE headquarters.

More importantly its past midnight where DE is so OP was wrong.

You missed the entire point lol

People were fussing without realizing that OP spoke of Thursday. Besides, EDT, yo.

You missed the entire point lol

People were fussing without realizing that OP spoke of Thursday. Besides, EDT, yo.

Sorry I was responding to:

ITT: People don't realize that midnight is the start of a new day. It's already Thursday over here, folks. Learn basic knowledge before attempting to correct others, please.

Which while true it doesn't matter what time it is anywhere else, and when DE says an update is coming out wednesday we don't stay up to midnight tuesday waiting for it.

apparently people don't understand how days work. They said Thursday so it could be 1201am we don't know. I wish the post would have given a better time frame.

They also cancelled Prime Time, which is usually held on Thursday evenings.  Emphasis on evenings.

Expecting a midnight release is crazy.  The hype is taking up the space in the brain where rationality is supposed to be.

I love people and their high hopes, but it will be out tomorrow night probably late evening. They have released every update for this year well into the evening. Even if everything is done they will probably spend the day checking and rechecking, they needed an extra day for a reason after all.

U14 will probably be released around 16 hours from now.

You are correct, midnight is the start of a new day but i think you knew what they meant when they answered what they answered. What was your objective when replying to those people? Just correcting them seems pretty useless to me.

Edited by Nachino

they said it'll come at thursday, but didnt specify what time of thursday

if U14 comes out a minute from now, or 23 hours from now, its still thursday