The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Kinda sounds like Alad V?

thought the same, next thought is: there exist this gustrag-things against my warframe and lotus gives the blueprint and the warframe is free of it again ...

maybe we get a story like alad V comes sometimes via some "backdoor" into our ship and try to caught it and the tenno :-P

we will see ... im just daydreaming a bit ...

Edited by Pala7ine

People are staying up right now waiting for the update to deploy? Despite the fact that the devs said (and, I assume it was repeated many times in this thread) that the update was pushed over to Thursday?

Go to sleep, guys. Update's not coming out for another twelve hours at bare minimum.

It is Thursday

Good morning topic!

So how was staying up until midnight go? I can see the Update 14 is now out yet, oh dear.

Maybe I won after all.

Well we still got the hole of today.

So no worry people sure it will come near morning or afternoon.

and if we are really unlucky the evening.

But hay we can wait.

Either learn English or stop posting.

*sees that the forums cater to more languages than just English* Eh. No.

Thank you. Devoid Yes I may be from England, but don't mean I will have super skills in it.. so...yeah

Also as said before my spelling is not that great, I can't help it just who I am. If he hates it so then maybe he should be the one who leaves, no point posting about it. We are all human we all have flaws in life so really, Dessfar Get used to it its LIFE.

Thank you.

Edited by LegionCynex

People are staying up right now waiting for the update to deploy? Despite the fact that the devs said (and, I assume it was repeated many times in this thread) that the update was pushed over to Thursday?

Go to sleep, guys. Update's not coming out for another twelve hours at bare minimum.

Its thursday, 12 am here.

Thursday 6:36pm here.

Don't know why people are so excited for Bugdate 14 though, S#&$'s going to be broken and possibly unplayable for at least a day after it's released.

Dont know if ill get -1'ed for this but dude GTFO, Those devs go through blood sweat and tears for us and you say S#&$ like that? Sorry but you are a D-bag.

The conductor of the hype train is here

Don't give up! We're almost at our destination

On a second note it's 10:45 am here, thursday....I'm guessing it will happen tonight and will be live tomorrow....good thing i had a dog training class for my real life puppy today so I wasn't going to be able to be online anyways xD 

So I will have another pet to train too...

Edited by Domaik

Dont know if ill get -1'ed for this but dude GTFO, Those devs go through blood sweat and tears for us and you say S#&$ like that? Sorry but you are a D-bag.

What just happened?

I can't see anything wrong that he has done but your both right, the DE do go trough also for us and there will be bugs out there.

But I'm slowly beginning to think that the hole Update 14, is slowly eating away our sanity  

What just happened?

I can't see anything wrong that he has done but your both right, the DE do go trough also for us and there will be bugs out there.

But I'm slowly beginning to think that the hole Update 14, is slowly eating away our sanity  

He is busy dissing the devs saying it will be ''bugdate'', They work so hard and try their best to give us quality and here he comes along being an ungrateful person...

hey im wondering when you believe the update wil go live.

i am from antwerp and with a 6 hour difference im realy waiting for it but want to know when to expect it so i can fil up my time and clear time for whenever the update hits.

thanks for the great work so far and peace