Jump to content
General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Enduring Strike - No Effect?


Recommended Posts

My mod of "Enduring Strike" is maxed out, granting +60% Status Chance, but -40% Channeling Efficiency.

The large Galatine greatsword has a base status chance of 20%, however when I add the mod it does not show an increased difference in percentage. I have tried this on all other weapons as well. I am not sure if it simply does not show up statistically in the Arsenal menus or the mod is bugged and has no effect at all.

Anyone have any information about this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...