Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Appreciation Day

Towermice

Until the Soma can be modded to 100% critical chance, I will not be using it as much. 

After all, I am not in the mood to roll the dice just to see if that bullet will be the kill shot. 

Well, considering it has a very high fire rate, a 90% crit chance, and you can put multishot on, I'd say it's not so much a roll of the dice as it is getting a boatload of crits all the time. I'm assuming you have a boltor prime though, so soma is kind of pointless.

Edited by vaugahn

Well, considering it has a very high fire rate, a 90% crit chance, and you can put multishot on, I'd say it's not so much a roll of the dice as it it's getting a boatload of crits all the time. I'm assuming you have a boltor prime though, so soma is kind of pointless.

I do not have any Primes whatsoever (although I have enough parts to build a few ones). 

And I would prefer more dependable damage. 

Problem? What problem? I have no problem with melee, I kill things just as easy as I can with firearms.

Highest possible melee DPS is around 2000-2500

Ranged DPS can get up to 20000 easily

I do not have any Primes whatsoever (although I have enough parts to build a few ones). 

And I would prefer more dependable damage. 

Get a boltor prime, you won't regret it.

Not yet (although I am Rank 8). 

After all, I rather play all the under-used weapons before starting the Primes (the Kraken and the Vulkar is good, by the way. Especially the Kraken). 

Yep, I dig kraken. It's got a nice meaty gunshot sound, and if you aim for the head it can really ruin someone's day. Vulkar is sadly trash, quite possibly the worst weapon in the game.

from mag? pff, maybe after that 10 hour ult cast animation, you could kill something.

Lol I steal all of mags crush kills whenever I witness it being done, so they know its a waste of energy and time

Edited by Shreiko

Yep, I dig kraken. It's got a nice meaty gunshot sound, and if you aim for the head it can really ruin someone's day. Vulkar is sadly trash, quite possibly the worst weapon in the game.

Not really. 

Modded properly, it can handle mid-high level enemies adequately (without a Forma or just one Forma). 

Edited by Renegade343

Can be salvageable. 

With just one Forma and proper modding, it can handle up to mid-Uranus. 

Both spectra and vulkar need mods and forma to bring them up to the base level of other weapons. That makes them bad, in my opinion. Not to mention both of them get outdamaged by pretty much half the guns in the game

Both spectra and vulkar need mods and forma to bring them up to the base level of other weapons. That makes them bad, in my opinion. Not to mention both of them get outdamaged by pretty much half the guns in the game

Be a combat pragmatist. Then, you will see that all weapons can be useful in some way. 

You have to think no matter what weapon you use. 

Not so much on those weapons that basically wipe out a room just by sneering at the enemies. 

And in most of my random missions, everyone just goes brain-dead rushing (like the enemies), and some of them died simply because they fail to take one second to look the other way. 

Not so much on those weapons that basically wipe out a room just by sneering at the enemies. 

And in most of my random missions, everyone just goes brain-dead rushing (like the enemies), and some of them died simply because they fail to take one second to look the other way. 

Welcome to PUGs 

And even with room clearing wrecking balls you have to stop for a second before you start shooting to identify priority targets and come up with a route that allows you to fire at enemies you don't currently have line of sight on.

Welcome to PUGs 

And even with room clearing wrecking balls you have to stop for a second before you start shooting to identify priority targets and come up with a route that allows you to fire at enemies you don't currently have line of sight on.

With room clearing wrecking balls, you might as well spray in the general direction and enemies fall over. 

With room clearing wrecking balls, you might as well spray in the general direction and enemies fall over. 

Anyone who does that is dumb. I use boar prime, which has a very high burst DPS but a very small magazine. If I don't think before I start blasting I'll get killed when I have to reload and I've only managed to take down two guys.