Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Appreciation Day

Towermice

Anyone who does that is dumb. I use boar prime, which has a very high burst DPS but a very small magazine. If I don't think before I start blasting I'll get killed when I have to reload and I've only managed to take down two guys.

That was a snide remark, if you did not get that. 

Every Warframe is good in his/her own way. All we need to do is play to his/her strengths. 

Ash is easily the best solo play frame in the game, I'd just never bring him to a survival or a defense with my clanmates.

Ash is easily the best solo play frame in the game, I'd just never bring him to a survival or a defense with my clanmates.

He is alright in survival. Not the best, but gets the job done. 

As for defence, I make him act akin to a TIE Interceptor. Fast strikes on a potentially lethal group of enemies. 

He is alright in survival. Not the best, but gets the job done. 

As for defence, I make him act akin to a TIE Interceptor. Fast strikes on a potentially lethal group of enemies. 

I use Volt for that. Jump in with speed, stun, shoot, jump back out.

It's not that he's bad per se, just that there's other frames that bring more to the table in that situation.

I use Volt for that. Jump in with speed, stun, shoot, jump back out.

It's not that he's bad per se, just that there's other frames that bring more to the table in that situation.

At least with Ash, I could make a quick getaway with Smoke Screen if stuff goes awry, then reposition to a better shooting point and hammer away with a silent weapon. 

At least with Ash, I could make a quick getaway with Smoke Screen if stuff goes awry, then reposition to a better shooting point and hammer away with a silent weapon. 

True, the stagger on smoke screen is nice. I play ash every once and a while, that's a fairly effective technique.

When I do a coordinated effort at survival the role of assassin is usually played by a CC frame with a bow or some other weapon they can snipe a single target with.

True, the stagger on smoke screen is nice. I play ash every once and a while, that's a fairly effective technique.

When I do a coordinated effort at survival the role of assassin is usually played by a CC frame with a bow or some other weapon they can snipe a single target with.

I just get a DMR or battle rifle like weapon, equip it with a silencing mod, then proceed to play as a good Republic Commando: Swift, clean, deadly and silent. 

I just get a DMR or battle rifle like weapon, equip it with a silencing mod, then proceed to play as a good Republic Commando: Swift, clean, deadly and silent. 

Wow, never thought I'd ever see anyone use a silencing mod. That's certainly new.

From what I've heard, stealth 2.0 won't be in U14. We should be getting plenty of fun stuff though.

Stealth 2.0 will not come in one lump sum, according to the developers. 

So, it is possible that in U14, there may be something small developing for stealth.

Stealth 2.0 will not come in one lump sum, according to the developers. 

So, it is possible that in U14, there may be something small developing for stealth.

We already got the contact awareness, that makes it a lot harder to get out of groups with invis now.

We already got the contact awareness, that makes it a lot harder to get out of groups with invis now.

Next would probably be a substantial affinity and credit reward increase for doing a stealth run at the end of a mission (i.e. no alarms must be activated at all during the mission [shutting off the alarm after one has been activated will not count]). 

Next would probably be a substantial affinity and credit reward increase for doing a stealth run at the end of a mission (i.e. no alarms must be activated at all during the mission [shutting off the alarm after one has been activated will not count]). 

I'd like to see better enemy awareness, chained stealth attacks, and better detection mechanics as well.