Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Appreciation Day

bowiespoon

Sasoka and I were planning to make 2 joke threads about Loki and Rhino. They were going to be very similar. A series of frames would have the same colors of Loki/Rhino. Sasoka and I would post them at the same time then a few more X Appreciation Days popped up.

welcome to the internet, where creativity is something to be twisted, perverted, and corrupted

I recently made and very nice Snow Globe Speed build for T4's/any MD runs, Rush, Quick Rest and Marathon (all maxed of course). I would love a Shield Flux but don't want to pay that much for it. I use this also with a my assassination Rhino build, and solo Loki 'maxed invisibility' capture build.

I made my first Frost after snow globe was nurfed and still loved him. I don't understand how sometimes I lose shields or health while in the globe though.

I recently made and very nice Snow Globe Speed build for T4's/any MD runs, Rush, Quick Rest and Marathon (all maxed of course). I would love a Shield Flux but don't want to pay that much for it. I use this also with a my assassination Rhino build, and solo Loki 'maxed invisibility' capture build.

I made my first Frost after snow globe was nurfed and still loved him. I don't understand how sometimes I lose shields or health while in the globe though.

On T3 and T4 defense It sometimes disappear after 20-ish seconds... just like that...