Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is There So Much Oberon Hate?

(PSN)Joshuaalt

I personally love Oberon. His Reckoning ability paired up with intensify and a enemy sense is extremely deadly and Renewal is a great way to heal yourself and teammates. I have only FORMAED 2 frames being my starter frame, Loki (added 2 tactical slots) and Oberon, because I wanted to add a Equilibrium to my main Oberon Build.

So what is it about Oberon that drives you to not like the frame?

First let me start off by saying that Loki is trash. I wouldn't waste anything else on it, unless you just wanna joke around with him. All it's good for.

Now, about Oberon, I personally love the frame. Others may not like it because it's role as a healer is already filled with Trinity, and done much more efficiently. And all of the crowd control abilities it has are done better by other frames.

Also I really really enjoy ham.

Not so damaging, not so healing. 

All-around frame with not enough CC and not enough range neither. 

Great appearance but in actual gameplay he's been a big disappointment for many players. 

There are still players who love him and I think they are right. He is useful in all roles without being perfect in any of them, a bit like Excalibur.

First let me start off by saying that Loki is trash. I wouldn't waste anything else on it, unless you just wanna joke around with him. All it's good for.

Now, about Oberon, I personally love the frame. Others may not like it because it's role as a healer is already filled with Trinity, and done much more efficiently. And all of the crowd control abilities it has are done better by other frames.

Also I really really enjoy ham.

Loki master race, you fool

You don't need to say anymore, it's already obvious you don't know what you're talking about.

Can't tell if you're trolling or...

As for oberon, people hate him because most oberon players spam reckoning all over the place and never heal, and due to the fact that he's easy to get he's often used by noobs. Oh and hallowed ground is literally the worst skill in the game

Because as most of the people you misuse an already barely useful warframe.

If you want to heal, Oberon's one is nowhere near Trinity's one. If it reaches its target before the end of the mission.

And please, stop it with Reckoning. It only kills low level target, this is incredibly weak. Barely more than a lame cc ability. And I'm happy you did not even mention Smite xD

If you want my point of view, the best way to play nooberon is well maxed and well placed hollowed grounds on defense (and interception and so on) and heal if you are able to keep an eye at your teammates'life.

No, I honestly don't understand why people like the Loki frame. I mean yea, fastest frame in the game, I get it. But Nova is nearly as fast as loki, and has much more useful abilities.

Decoy + Disarm + melee invisible pwnage > all

He is loved because he is the most tactic warframe in the game, with the greatest synergy between his own powers

No, I honestly don't understand why people like the Loki frame. I mean yea, fastest frame in the game, I get it. But Nova is nearly as fast as loki, and has much more useful abilities.

Fast. Radial disarm makes a joke of even the strongest enemies. Switch teleport to take yourself anywhere. Stay invisible forever for unreasonably large melee multipliers. 

To put it the simplest way i know how...

When enemies get so strong that Nova's ult stops killing anything,  Radial Disarm still makes every enemy a joke.

Loki is trash?

Excalibur mediocre?

lol nothing you both say is credible now (directed at first 2 posts)

As for oberon he is played mainly by people who dont know how to mod/play him correctly.

He is out done by other frames in most situations but he does have good survivability skills that can help him keep up in all situations.

People hate because they dont understand

Loki is trash?

Excalibur mediocre?

As for oberon he is played mainly by people who dont know how to mod/play him correctly.

He is out done by other frames in most situations but he does have good survivability skills that can help him keep up in all situations.

I understand, i just dont like oberon.  \o/

Loki is trash?

Excalibur mediocre?

probably most people don´t understand cause he needs a few forma and maxed mods to get that good

probably most people don´t understand cause he needs a few forma and maxed mods to get that good

Smite and hallowed ground are useless, renewal heals you slower than you take damage, and reckoning drops your framerate and doesn't kill anything. Even forma can't fix useless abilities, that's why he's getting a rework.

I got all warframes exept Hydron. Oberon is the only one I've sold, because I've seen no real benefit, that wasn't outclassed by other warfames. Heal is weak, you're better off using a team heal item when needed. Necros can descrate bodies for lots of hp orbs and Trinity is ofc #1 healer... So far If I'm allready targeting at target I will shot it, no point in bothering in 1. ablites warframes have. Hallowed Ground would be nice if it had a snare / slow down effect. So I was reduced to spamming Reckoning, when needed, because there was no benefit in using other abilites, because they all dealt less damage with no other benefits.

Still DE said that Oberon is the next warframes getting looked at, so it might get better.

And Loki weak? Troll warframe getting trolled I quess.