Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus Bp Drop

TenshuYuusha

Was this changed a while ago? I've been running the Vor mission since it's the only boss I know my Sentinel can solo while leveling Laser Prime and ol' Vor's been dropping the Cronus BP with about as much of a chance as an Eximus dropping an Oberon part. Currently found 4 of them in 10 runs. I remember being told it's supposed to get harder to get after you find your first BP.

It's RNG and if you were with newly born pubs I hear the drop rate is increased

Ah, nah I was alone just using maxed Rhino Prime and a Galatine. Only thing needing affinity was the Laser Prime. I'm aware when it comes down to it it's RNG, but is that "After your first Cronus, getting another becomes increasingly harder" still there? (or was it just bs in the first place? lol)

If a new player is in your session it takes that player's drop rate so that they can get the Cronus.

Ah, nah I was alone just using maxed Rhino Prime and a Galatine. Only thing needing affinity was the Laser Prime. I'm aware when it comes down to it it's RNG, but is that "After your first Cronus, getting another becomes increasingly harder" still there? (or was it just bs in the first place? lol)

It was changed in u8 i think, where they made chance for cronus drop lower with every run, cause back in u7 everyone was just running vor over and over again for 2.5k from cronus bp. Yes we were poor back then.

Edited by Davoodoo

It was changed in u8 i think, where they made chance for cronus drop lower with every run, cause back in u7 everyone was just running vor over and over again for 2.5k from cronus bp. Yes we were poor back then.

Guess my luck didn't get the memo :v