Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Trinity Color Scheme.

xXHunterzzzXx

I was going for a nurse type of color scheme since Trinity is a healer. I have gotten more than a few compliments on it from friends as well as random players.

Disregard the cosmetics if you don't have them, but this does look best if you have the Aura helmet.

SxjUQYK.jpg?1

If really she needs a upgrade to model really :S It would be cool if she would have animations like ember,and model like maybe nova etc.

AND A BOOBS BUFF IS A MUST

Ewww what's wrong with you! (Nah seriously man you'd rather see a better "terrace" than her balcony, because you see her back most of the time. hehehe :3 )

Ewww what's wrong with you! (Nah seriously man you'd rather see a better "terrace" than her balcony, because you see her back most of the time. hehehe :3 )

But her hometown is covered by that ugly lobster tail; you couldn't see any improvements even if they were added. 

• 2 months later...

I use red + white, with green "healing" energy color.

This way, people know I'm medic.

Then, my damage trinity is completely red, signifying impending death for all.

My energy trinity, following the trend, has a blue-ish ice/energy themed colors, with an inclination for lots of energy gifts for my team.

EDIT: A few updates later... female Warframes has changeable skirts... yay! Trinity is back... WITH FASHION VENGEANCE.

Edited by jjpdn

• 3 months later...

Here's the color scheme I always use on her

Primary (Classic) - 5, 16

Secondary (Smoke) - 1, 15

Tint Color 3 (Smoke) - 4, 11

Tint Color 4 (Halloween) - 1, 2

Energy (Infested) - 1, 4

It looks best with the default or Aura helmet.

Edited by Bhaltair