Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Warframe, Community Opinion

Monybags33

Isn't Nova a bit of a loli?  No T, no A, and she has a bit of a cute 'lil belly.  That aside, are we talking purely asthetic, or a frame with like some seriously strong enemy manipulating abilities, but a noticably smaller size with weaker shields and lower health?

DFC is different from loli, Nova is still clearly grown up.

A puppet frame could be interesting, although I'm wondering how you could differentiate it from Nyx and Nekros' abilities.

Isn't Nova a bit of a loli?  No T, no A, and she has a bit of a cute 'lil belly.  That aside, are we talking purely asthetic, or a frame with like some seriously strong enemy manipulating abilities, but a noticably smaller size with weaker shields and lower health?

Yes mostly a weak frame and the size of maybe a 10 year old

mostly about taking full control of a mobs mind

i was thinking of something like

and close to loki in hp and shields

skill 1 spirit pull Aoe damage

skill 2 broken threads causes the target to stop attacking/moving for a time period

skill 3 soul transfer uses the body of the target as a place to hide and control the body from inside lasts untill the body or skill time runs out

skill 4 Mind corruption causes the target to go insane and turn into a running time bomb once close to a mob it will blow up on the target

Edited by SarahApple

Nah, it's a "trap" frame (just ignore that Vauban already exists). It can do stuff like electrify ziplines or turn lockers into Mimics.

Frankly, I think an infested frame is a terrible idea. Saryn already exists for poison damage, and the story hints at the warframes already being derived from the infested virus.

:O MIMICS 

http://imgur.com/XS5LK

We all know U14 is right around the corner (at least we hope) and we all know about the new some call "Trap" Warframe has shown its face hanging around to be the next Warframe in the lineup. So since we know who's up next witch Warframe or Warframe's do you want to see built next? Something with amazing powers, or something more designed to take a beating. Maybe something that can kill from miles away, or something that needs to be right in the enemies face to turn them into a pancake. For starters hears my list of ideas:

- A sniper Warframe (A Tenno Specialized In taking out targets at long range, aka Sniper Warframe).

- Melee Specialized Warframe (A Tenno that cannot use any Primary or Secondary weapons?)

- Another Stealth Warframe

- Infested Warframe

Its a very broad topic and the possibilities could be endless but what do you want in the next Warframe community?

Personally I want a Gunslinger Warframe. 

But back on topic, I feel an Infested Warframe would be nice. 

Not Typhus though. Don't have anything against him, I just don't think he represents the Infested all that well and would rather have a Warframe that does.

I'm sorry, but why? There's only one tile-set that I can think of, where enemies use zip-lines. Other than that, no other missions, which is over 90% of the game, has enemies going through zip-lines. Even with a new tile-set, it would be useless. The game still doesn't cover that much.

The ziplines are just one example. From what I heard lockers will eat enemies, chests will grab them, and stuff like that. I'm sure they'll get uses for every environment and it sounds interesting even though Ill pass becuase I don't like the look of the frame itself nor is the trap gameplay really my style.

Just for the sake of argument what I would like is a copycat Warframe, based on how high it's mod is would have the ability to copy one power from whatever Warframes it is partnered with, imagine being able to mimic Rhino's Ironskin with Loki's Invisability etc, another power would be able to take on the color and design of whatever your standing next to like a chameleon. Just some thoughts. 

I don't know, not sure how a defense-oriented melee Warframe would turn out to be.

Think sword-and-board warrior from other MMOs.  High defense/hp, taunt skills, stun abilities using her shield, possibly some sort of counter attack when she blocks.  Rhino and Frost are halfway there, but they seem to work better at longer range- at least Frost does.  

We have an air warframe, fire warframe and water warframe. We need an earth based warframe.

Abilities (in no paticular order)

Mudslide

Earthquake

Fog

????

If anything an ability called Earthquake would be the 4th skill.

An earth frame would probably be similar to Rhino honestly.

1. Rock Blast, can charge it to throw a massive rock or quickly press it to throw gravel at high speeds.

2. Rock Armor, Iron Skin basically.

3. Root, locks enemies down in some kinda small AoE bubble or square on the ground up to a certain amount of enemies.

4. Earthquake, look up the definition of the word Earthquake, then use imagination.

We have an air warframe, fire warframe and water warframe. We need an earth based warframe.

I'd argue earth doesn't make too much sense, since there's no earth in space, and 7/8 of the planets you visit aren't Earth. But then again, I thought similar things about a water frame. It would still look strange to summon dirt from nowhere; at least with water or ice you can handwave it as being water vapor. 

I want a warframe that uses bees to attack people, it would have a ton of bee related powers, like filling a room full of bees, or attaching a swarm of bees to the head of the enemy causing them to flee in panic, he would also be able to throw globs of honey on the floor that gets everything that runs in it stuck.

I think that would bee a very good idea for a frame :D

I want a warframe that uses bees to attack people, it would have a ton of bee related powers, like filling a room full of bees, or attaching a swarm of bees to the head of the enemy causing them to flee in panic, he would also be able to throw globs of honey on the floor that gets everything that runs in it stuck.

You might just bee onto something here.

tumblr_mpd2fbBOD01rsfkhxo1_500.jpg

Imaging a shape-shifting Warframe, where, depending on the faction you could shape-shift into an enemy to get by, and the higher the rank of the Power is, the stronger the enemy type you will be, For example:

Unranked: Grineer Butcher/Powerfist

Rank 1: Lancer/Trooper/Shield Lancer/Ballista

Rank 2: Seeker/Scorpion/Elite Lancer

Max Rank: Bombard/Napalm

Edited by ZyroHunter

http://www.scp-wiki.net/bees

We may have a case of containment breach here.