[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.9.3.1

Not the best decision, seriously

investing there wasnt best decision from the get go you can spend 20m creds and a 1m rare mods and get vitality 1 million times

A feeeex? What is this feex you speak of?

rebecca meant fedex...it's a typo...fedex is rushing this hotfix out to everyone

rebecca meant fedex...it's a typo...fedex is rushing this hotfix out to everyone

Well... at least it isn't Yodel.

Still. I'll expect my update to arrive later this year. Hooray!

will the brightness on the dread string ever be increased? i kinda want it to be like the attica, you know the way it once was?

Thanks for the Hotfixes DE.

I always enjoy me some hotfixes.

so thanks for making my day Junk-Punch Free.

More crit chance for snipetron vandal please........

The Snipetron has enough crit as is...

Get a Vectis

• Upvote 1

u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14uu14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14spamu14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14u14

• Upvote 2

Hmm,here and a long time Rhino iron skin is not  covering(coating) the armor pieces -will u guys do anything about it!?

and yea badges still sit wrong on daedalus and  edo armor sets!(cuz u guys fixed the badges to the old armor positions and then u decided to tweak armor positions  and now the badges are a bit wrong!)

Yay finally autokick is fixed! (why didn't mention it here?)
Now nobody can trick [DE]KickBot with russian в (WTВ) and т in the region chat :3

Edited by Xenophil

Fixed a number of sorting options not working correctly in the Codex.

To be fair, I was disgruntled by this by such a long time now as this has not been addressed ever since. And considering this smelled like a simple save-state, I was not quite sure why it would be so hard, but well. Sometimes things are a thing. As I've heard about U14, I hoped that it would be fixed come it's inception.

Seeing this note now made me raise my eyebrows in surprise, immediately jumping into the game to test for myself.

Sadly, I was disappointed again. The preferred selection is still not saved.

It still always sticks to "Rank" on Warframes even if I pick "name", still sticks to "Scans" even if I pick "Name". It does not matter if I log out to "save", or jump into the dojo to "save" or get into a mission to "save". It just doesn't matter at all :(