Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.9.3.1

[DE]Rebecca

The new website UI is... just terrible. I mean the "I am blahblahblah, a shadow of my forrmer self"-page. The elements don't scroll properly and there seems to be no option to read any of the possible articles contained within, and additionally the video clips cannot be paused, they only loop over and over again. 

I REALLY hope this is not going to be the future of the Warframe website, or it will become completely unusable for me. :/

Thank you for the hotfix though how about fixing some of the long standing, more critical bugs already? :P

The new website UI is... just terrible. I mean the "I am blahblahblah, a shadow of my forrmer self"-page. The elements don't scroll properly and there seems to be no option to read any of the possible articles contained within, and additionally the video clips cannot be paused, they only loop over and over again. 

I REALLY hope this is not going to be the future of the Warframe website, or it will become completely unusable for me. :/

Thank you for the hotfix though how about fixing some of the long standing, more critical bugs already? :P

Such things were always a "Preview-Eyecandy". Don't bother with it.

Is there any calculation error? My valkyr base sheild is 100 when rank 15. but with a rank 5 redirection(+80% sheild cpacity), the result i get is 140!? how come ? it should be 180 right?

nope the mod takes the % of youre basic shield stats means the shield you had with rank 1 like rank 1 100shield with rank 30 300 shield means

100+80%+200=380