[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 13.9.3.1

The new website UI is... just terrible. I mean the "I am blahblahblah, a shadow of my forrmer self"-page. The elements don't scroll properly and there seems to be no option to read any of the possible articles contained within, and additionally the video clips cannot be paused, they only loop over and over again. 

I REALLY hope this is not going to be the future of the Warframe website, or it will become completely unusable for me. :/

Thank you for the hotfix though how about fixing some of the long standing, more critical bugs already? :P

• Upvote 2

The new website UI is... just terrible. I mean the "I am blahblahblah, a shadow of my forrmer self"-page. The elements don't scroll properly and there seems to be no option to read any of the possible articles contained within, and additionally the video clips cannot be paused, they only loop over and over again. 

I REALLY hope this is not going to be the future of the Warframe website, or it will become completely unusable for me. :/

Thank you for the hotfix though how about fixing some of the long standing, more critical bugs already? :P

Such things were always a "Preview-Eyecandy". Don't bother with it.

I probably have to wait 'til U14 to get my emblem in ;n;

Same here been waiting for mine for awhile and hope it shows up soon DX

Is there any calculation error? My valkyr base sheild is 100 when rank 15. but with a rank 5 redirection(+80% sheild cpacity), the result i get is 140!? how come ? it should be 180 right?

Is there any calculation error? My valkyr base sheild is 100 when rank 15. but with a rank 5 redirection(+80% sheild cpacity), the result i get is 140!? how come ? it should be 180 right?

nope the mod takes the % of youre basic shield stats means the shield you had with rank 1 like rank 1 100shield with rank 30 300 shield means

100+80%+200=380

I cannot wait for U14. only like 72 hours away (I hope). the teaser site is awesome.

• Upvote 3

and U14?when wheeeeeeen

Looks like it might be this week... Considering they are shutting down Dark Sector wars.

What was the survival exploit anyway?

i believe it was nekros being able to desicrate enough life support to not have to worry about capsules 

I probably have to wait 'til U14 to get my emblem in ;n;

Wait. I missed something again? What emblem?

When is U14 out? Tought it was gonna be out tonight?

Guess what: Hype Train crashed on road-intersection with Rhino's Hammer H1.

Probably because there are other threads where people are hyperactive about it already *snickers*