Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*slow Clap* Nice One De, Way To Go.

So, after the whole Suspicious Shipments fiasco, I was rather angry about it. Then they said they resolved it by gifting the missing items to people, and my anger subsided. But yesterday, after seeing that I did not get my missing rewards, I contacted support. Their response was basically this "if you did your mission solo you're out of luck, too bad for you."

Really guys? So all of the people who decided to do the alerts solo, are being punished because they choose not to deal with idiot teammates?

Edited by DERebecca
Edited out inflammatory remarks.

I believe its because they cant get any proof from other players logs. Otherwise they would look up thier games, see you bing there and give you same rewards as the rest of the group got. 

So yeah, you are out of luck. 

support can't anything though, we all know that. not kidding, they're kind of a decoration,but i feel for you, i lost like 2 berserker mods and 1 rage, and i was gonna buy a teleport prime access, turned out that it was 81$, they said they can't do anything with the payment, but you aren't doing any harm to them, and you cant judge about something they can't do, but i still love DE though

Edited by Prod_Crewman

Not sure what you're asking for. They can't verify it happened, they can't grant you your thing.

Does that suck? Sure it does, but nothing to do about it.

Edit: I thought I recognized you, you're the same dude who was complaining about this same exact thing days ago.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/258370-i-used-to-have-so-much-faith-in-you-de/#entry2997002

Edited by Bobsplosion

Soooo.... You're butthurt over something DE can't fix..... It's like asking for water in a dry lake that's been dry for centuries  and then complaining that the lake should have water even though it's been dry.... For centuries...

I don't see the problem. They've clearly tried to help you to the best of their ability, and have been unable to match up reports and syncs. It's out of their hands. It's sad they couldn't do anything but you shouldn't get pissy when they made an obvious attempt to help resolve your issue.

Soooo.... You're butthurt over something DE can't fix..... It's like asking for water in a dry lake that's been dry for centuries  and then complaining that the lake should have water even though it's been dry.... For centuries...

No, it's like having a lake, having it drained dry, and asking for the water back, only for them to say that they can't because they don't even know that it was a lake!

Basically this ^

There really is not much of a point to *@##$ing and moaning over something that we have known about and is at the moment not fixable.  I do feel for you, it is a pain in the arse getting screwed out of stuff you played for, but we get over it, and we get it through other means. 

No, it's like having a lake, having it drained dry, and asking for the water back, only for them to say that they can't because they don't even know that it was a lake!

You're implying the lake was filled at first. I,e You got the cores in the first place. You didn't.

EDIT: I feel you but R5's are more common now with T4 Survival (And it's fun too!). Though if you lost a Whirlwind or Guardian or Berserker... Now that just sucks.

Edited by KiraShado

But in this case, the lake is actually a kiddy pool, and you were playing in your own backyard without anyone else to see said kiddy pool.  So after the water was drained, and you asked for it back, there was no one else to acknowledge there was any water in the pool in the first place.  :/

I've gone through the same except with a potato alert.

Saying that, just get over it. No proof=No real claim. If DE was too nice, someone could easily exploit them by saying,"Didnt get ______, did it in solo so gimme what I deserve"

So tough luck mate.

At least their customer service is nice and done so in a fairly timely matter.

Other F2P Companies take months to even give you any real response.

But in this case, the lake is actually a kiddy pool, and you were playing in your own backyard without anyone else to see said kiddy pool.  So after the water was drained, and you asked for it back, there was no one else to acknowledge there was any water in the pool in the first place.  :/

^This. Sorry bro, we can't do anything but send condolences.

Condolences.

Look the alerts are up all thanks go to rebecca 

I've gone through the same except with a potato alert.

Saying that, just get over it. No proof=No real claim. If DE was too nice, someone could easily exploit them by saying,"Didnt get ______, did it in solo so gimme what I deserve"

So tough luck mate.

At least their customer service is nice and done so in a fairly timely matter.

Other F2P Companies take months to even give you any real response.

and true 

Edit: Changed due to unread posts

Edited by Cerberus2101