Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive (Prime)

Sev7n

Started using the glaive lately with power throw and quick return both maxed and noticed an issue with it.

When i throw the glaive at an enemy from a distance it goes through them (sometimes multiple ones if they are lined up) and only bounces back once it hits an object such as a wall, door, box, etc...

But if i throw the glaive at an enemy that is close to me it will not go through them but rather return to me immediately after hitting the enemy. 

Quick return maxed is -4 bounces so it should return after the first hit.

What i dont understand is if the first hit is considered off an enemy or a non-moving object or just either of them.

And how power throw is supposed to effect it other than the explosion.

Because as of right now the glaive behaves in 2 complete different ways depending on how far away its being thrown

*If anyone can shed some clarity on this it would be much appreciated since it seems like its bugged atm

with a 3rd person camera you tend to lower the angle of the camera in order to hit an enemy near to you, this migh be the cause of your problem, not sure, but if it's so, the glaive just bounces to the floor after hitting the enemy, sometimes you really don't realize that becasue of the explosion and very fast movement of the glaive prime

... and that's it ..i know that's semplistic but i really never had any problem with the glaive so far, except done for the shield lancers which shield get pierced but negates the damage to the lancer from the front but still get damage when the galive returns xD

Edited by Regar

I tested this multiple times to make sure it wasnt me just aiming at the ground

But by what you said the glaive is supposed to go through enemies?

Cause when i was testing it i noticed that up close it would not go through the mobs mainly with the corrupted moa's and corrupted heavy gunners in the void, havnt tried their normal counterparts outside the void yet to see if same thing occurs

I tested this multiple times to make sure it wasnt me just aiming at the ground

But by what you said the glaive is supposed to go through enemies?

Cause when i was testing it i noticed that up close it would not go through the mobs mainly with the corrupted moa's and corrupted heavy gunners in the void, havnt tried their normal counterparts outside the void yet to see if same thing occurs

you might be right, i'm gonna test it out  i'll edit this message when i have more informations

Edit: i can confirm this bug, at the closest range the glaive either instantly explodes or bounces into the air after hitting an enemy

sometime the disk goes through...i can't really understand for what reason, i tried hitting the head, the shoulder the ornaments or whatever, but it acts completely random..or at least i still can't say when it doesn't punch

the problem is that when this happens, the glaive explodes in your face and it's rather annoying, my glaive hurts bad xD

Edited by Regar

you might be right, i'm gonna test it out  i'll edit this message when i have more informations

Edit: i can confirm this bug, at the closest range the glaive either instantly explodes or bounces into the air after hitting an enemy

sometime the disk goes through...i can't really understand for what reason, i tried hitting the head, the shoulder the ornaments or whatever, but it acts completely random..or at least i still can't say when it doesn't punch

the problem is that when this happens, the glaive explodes in your face and it's rather annoying, my glaive hurts bad xD

Thanks for testing it out, it can be confirmed now that its just up close that is bugged with the glaive.

[And ya the glaive is pretty painful lol]

Hopefully DE see's this and can look into the issue 

Edited by Sev7n