Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metronome

If You Could Add Any Room To Your Dojo That Doesn't Exist Yet...

What would it be?

I'd personally add a training type room which had holograms of the basic and heavy types of enemies, similar to the hologram-esque area you enter when you take a rank challenge. 

Lancer + Heavy Gunner for Grineer,

Crewman + Tech for Corpus,

Charger + Ancient for Infested. 

Either that or you could choose to spawn in whatever enemy types you wanted via a console or something and choose what level they would be.

This way you could test your weapon/mod load-outs without actually having to join a mission, go through loading screens, wait for a party, etc. You could test your weapons against a specific type of enemy in a 1-on-1 environment to see if you could actually handle that 60+ minute T4 Survival you're claiming you can. ;)

Mini-game room.

1. Corpus/Grineer vs Infested (plant vs zombies)

2. Pinball

3. 16 bit Warframe

Do we get towels?

the warframe armor peels back until it forms a towel out of the warframe you are wearing. A unique Excalibur Towel, Loki Towel, etc.

An Armory that shows weapons and warframes as decorations.  Instead of selling that outdated Loki for your new Golden Loki, you donate to the dojo and it goes up for all to see. 

Aquarium with exotic creatures that we can find randomly through missions. Voidtouched Spacewhales, Earthanese Jellyfish and giant Octopus from the terraformed oceans of Neptune.

the warframe armor peels back until it forms a towel out of the warframe you are wearing. A unique Excalibur Towel, Loki Towel, etc.

or this.

Living quarters ( Not cryopods, actual beds ), kitchen with food, jellyfish, gaming room ( Gameception ), and a little movie theater. . . I wanna watch Corpeo and Grineeriet....

Only if it's female Tenno only. I do not condone the exposition of Rhino's "part". It would be too catastrophic, potentially influencing the fate of the Origin System.

Or I'm really just wanting to see something else.....

A Bathroom.

I haven't seen a can since I woke up from cryosleep, and I don't know about you guys, but i gotta GO.

You forgot to add Bedroom + Valkyr.

You don't need to ask to understand what I'm getting at.

You've revealed too much, Snake.

You forgot to add Bedroom + Valkyr.

You don't need to ask to understand what I'm getting at.

Ik something was up when you came..

Only if it's female Tenno only. I do not condone the exposition of Rhino's "part". It would be too catastrophic, potentially influencing the fate of the Origin System.

You mean his overcompensating codpiece~ He got jealous after he saw Volt's.