Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Add Any Room To Your Dojo That Doesn't Exist Yet...

Metronome

kubrow kennel where you can keep extra kubrows and see the them roam free.

and rooms that start minigames for example one were u walk threw a portal that teleports u to earth where u have no weps or shields with 1 hp and the lotus says escape the feral kubrows and you slide/jump over branches while being chased by 100 reletless kubrows

also a stealth mini game basiclly like the master rank tests

I actually meant that I'll keep an eye on the cool suggestions for the dojo, was not referring to the banter bout Miss Valk. ;)

Valkyr is life.

On-Topic: The barracks were a good start, but I've liked the idea of personal quarters. Obviously this would be a problem with larger clans, so communal sleeping/living areas would do pretty well with immersion.

A pub. With tables for different games, or tables to just sit back and chillax.

Y'know, cards, dice, coin tosses, etc. A place with a nice atmosphere that you can walk into and unwind after a long night of stabbing idiots with the pointiest of bits.

A pub. With tables for different games, or tables to just sit back and chillax.

Y'know, cards, dice, coin tosses, etc. A place with a nice atmosphere that you can walk into and unwind after a long night of stabbing idiots with the pointiest of bits.

Or the Warframe Universe equivalent of those games. For reasons.

I actually meant that I'll keep an eye on the cool suggestions for the dojo, was not referring to the banter bout Miss Valk. ;)

1. Garden room with fishing hole (with fishing minigame) to spend all day in the dojo catching strange critters to add to my aquarium rooms. Rods and lures craftable in foundry. Bait found as enemy drops.

2. Holodeck training room to practice Mastery Rank tests during the 24 hour lockouts and do tutorials guided by the Lotus. Displays on screen outside room when occupied for other players to spectate.

3. Various minigame rooms or arcade kiosks.

Those cool enough? I could probably think of 100 more.

Edited by DietEbolaCola