Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Add Any Room To Your Dojo That Doesn't Exist Yet...

Metronome

Welp, I'm gonna bow out of this thread to carry these ideas over to my clan website instead of this getting lost in a megathread without any costructive feedback / others repeating the same concepts over and over again. 

Most of the main ones I wanted have were included in the 19 i posted, or the various wonderful ideas posted by others.

I'll throw our top 100 list up in a new thread under under feedback or fan concepts or something once my clannies have finished adding to it.

Unsubscribing from this thread.

Take care.

Edited by DietEbolaCola

We need a special hall where we can host conventions. This would go up on some clan clipboard that all clans have, and we can visit other clans' conventions for the sake of fun. Just something community based.

Anthrocon pls Yep, just for the community. But no seriously, this would be a fun and interesting idea. Tennocon 2015 anyone?

EDIT: Fixed typo and, yes, I'm a huge furry. 

Edited by Virtual_Anomaly

I got some Ideas:

a "Fortune Room", where we can spend our excessive Materials in exchange of a "blessing" once per day.

Either a CR-Booster or EXP-Booster or even BP or Fusion Cores between C1 and R5..

Then, how about a "Dojo-Portal", which can be build by Clans, who are part of an Aliiance.

This Portal allows visiting a friendly Dojo without being invited first. Both Clans need to have build that Portal.

If you don't like it, don't build one.

If the Portal isn't used, it will have the same door as Orokin-vaults.

Then how about extending the observatory?

The middle section has enough room to display the starchart, which in turn would allow us to start a mission right from the dojo.

VR Missions Room...

Choose Tileset, Enemy Levels, Enemy Fraction, Gametype aaaand test your stuff - solo only (or Dojo will break).

I am still waiting for the 30 player community hub, where we can have fun :p

Don't forget the emotes, DE! I'd like to see Valkyr dance and some people clapping to it XD

/dance

/clap

i do like your idea of using excess materials i would say transmute them for a temp buff for you wep or frame but that is so unlikely :(

How about a "ball room" for all of Booben's balls...he has to keep them somewhere...and cats loves balls too....Valkyr....Booben....Balls....Room....Alone...Balls....Valkyr...Booben....Booty....Balls...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Octoknightx

How about a "ball room" for all of Booben's balls...he has to keep them somewhere...and cats loves balls too....Valkyr....Booben....Balls....Room....Alone...Balls....Valkyr...Booben....Booty....Balls...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NO

Valkyr's with me.  SCREW BOOBEN

Also, Snake can have his Valkyr as well. Us bros gotta watch each others' backs

The Valkyr obsession amongst many players is slightly creepy.

Oi m8, you got a problem with me Waifu?

I want a dungueon.

No not that dungueon, a dungueon where I can put prisoners and sell them for ransom or sell them to a slave trader.

I have played too much mount and blade.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also we need a room for Hydroids ship, tentacles, and water bombs. Tentacles...Hydroid...Valkyr...Booben...Balls....Water Bombs...Ship...Tentacles...Valkyr...Scream....Pain....Booben...Balls....Tentacles....Valkyr...Booty...Balls...Booben...Tentacles...Hydroid...Valkyr...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Valkyr obsession amongst many players is slightly creepy.

Every man wants to control crazy. But you cant. You cant control crazy. But you keep trying. ...And then you are broke sleeping on a parking curb in Tijuana, wearing a pokadot mu-mu and 2 nose rings...

Edited by (PS4)Count_Dante

If I remember correctly, adding enemies or "danger rooms" would be difficult given the current design and coding of the Dojos themselves, in addition to the limitations placed on how they function. Not saying stuff like this won't be added in the future, however.

Actually, in Dev Stream...31 was it, while showing of the new infested, they showed a room with consoles in it, that spawned enemies; and while the room was mostly a unfinished play test room, it wouldn't be hard to import that script into a separate room for the dojo, and use the force field lock in system that the dueling arena has in place to prevent players and enemies from leaving until one side was dead.

The only issue I see with this would be who does the spawning, but a teleport the players into the arena after spawning the chose enemy type and amount (As for what level they would be would be a tad trickier, but I have faith in our devs to be resourceful~) Still would be nice if there was a observation deck part so you could watch your players fight in the small arena, watch their play styles in action to see how good them are. Who knows, it could even be done so that one player can spawn stuff while in the observatory to make enemies types fight each-other for amusement (I AM NOW ENTERTAINED!)

this is a serious post i actually want

A place to put kubrows in instead of releasing them and then anyone with permission will be allowed to take a kubrow from the dojo (and keep it unless they had their own already at that point they would have to exchange or release their current kubrow) 

you would also be able to exchange yours for one someone already put in the dojo

Edited by PixalatedVortex

To be honest, I would like the ship to emit a signal scrambler on a targeted area once per mission, making all enemies within the target area stunned and 'blind' for a few seconds, just to give some breathing room if we happen to be pinned down by enemies. 

EDIT: Or just mess with electrical equipment for fun (and maybe for distraction). 

Edited by Renegade343