Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Add Any Room To Your Dojo That Doesn't Exist Yet...

Metronome

Then care to join me to pull the topic back the right way round?

Well I already contributed my idea of a Hot tub room, but I think dojo's could really use a room with lounges and stuff so you can just sit down and relax, except for Gmod I don't think I've ever seen a Tenno sit down. It's usually dramatic kneeling but it would be nice to see Tenno relaxing, I mean sure they regularly kill many ugly clones, greedy Corpus boxheads and zombie clones/boxheads with the fate of the galaxy depending on them, but hey, Commander Shepard found the time to bed his/her fellow crew-mates despite his choices deciding whether or not almost all races in the galaxy would be destroyed (Mass Effect comparison FTW).

So I think it isn't too much of a stretch for Tenno have a lounge room to sit down and (silently) get to know each-other in.

Edited by (PS4)JoeyTwoShoes

Well I already contributed my idea of a Hot tub room, but I think dojo's could really use a room with lounges and stuff so you can just sit down and relax, except for Gmod I don't think I've ever seen a Tenno sit down. It's usually dramatic kneeling but it would be nice to see Tenno relaxing, I mean sure they regularly kill many ugly clones, greedy Corpus boxheads and zombie clones/boxheads with the fate of the galaxy depending on them, but hey, Commander Shepard found the time to bed his/her fellow crew-mates despite his choices deciding whether or not almost all races in the galaxy would be destroyed (Mass Effect comparison FTW).

So I think it isn't too much of a stretch for Tenno have a lounge room to sit down and (silently) get to know each-other in.

I always advocated for a tinkerer room for players to create their own weapons/cosmetics with the resources they collected (for weapons, there will be justified drawbacks to offset advantages), since I played Lego Universe once and was drawn in by the fact that you have a plot of land where you can create anything with bricks to your liking, then share it to everyone else. If this module was added into the ship, I would be so happy and salivating to see different players' imaginations come into (virtual) reality. After all, with creativity, the sky's so limit, so why not?

Idk if this is already here because I'm too lazy to read through 8 pages but I want a shooting range/gallery that I can test weapons in before I buy the bp. The ability to test mods on it would be nice too, like if every mod were avalible to you at rank 30 with a potato.

this is a serious post i actually want

A place to put kubrows in instead of releasing them and then anyone with permission will be allowed to take a kubrow from the dojo (and keep it unless they had their own already at that point they would have to exchange or release their current kubrow) 

you would also be able to exchange yours for one someone already put in the dojo

I think this is an awesome idea. 

Yes I did, I like the idea of a Kubrow habitat (clan breeding contests?). We'll have to see how popular the lil critters become before we give them any more spotlight though I believe. :)

I think this is an awesome idea. 

ya i said a kubrow kennel/habitat a lot of people seem to also want something like that

Interrogation room. Where I would send some of the targets from capture missions (lotus could be ok with it, or not).

Over time, interrogation "methods" would yield actual intel that unlocked special mission types - with their own set of rewards/gains..

A basic Parkour training room, but let me explain why:

A foundamantal part of this game, is Tenno's learning to get around. Some moves we have to learn to pull off, are often just basic ones to get out of missions faster, like for example the extraction points that have the circular platforms or that big gap across the room when you exit the pipe.

More often then not - and I did this too when I started - you would try to make multiple jump attempts and fall in, and after the third of fourth go, with all the team eyes on you, you would shamefully use the zipline.

If we create a large room with no "reset zone" like the Obstacle couse room has, we can have a nice clean room with every type of surface and gap distances that we need to "ninja" across or up, or down, or simply learn to fall and roll from, or wall run across to parts of it, basically giving us a decent feel for the moves and distances we cover, and that will even help us in the Mastery Rank tests.

"But we have the obstacle room" you say. Well, yes, but we can't just run around there as all surfaces are not in one convenient room, we can't chase our friends around, and having a "rabbit" to chase makes people try to do things harder then some timer will do, and anyway, the Obstacle room is really frustrating to a new player, and actually put them off from pulling stunts, as the room tries to hinder movement, not encourage it.

Imagine having one gap, out of many others, that is the exact maximum size we can possibly jump. You would eventually learn to always pull off a perfect jump and would have mastered that type of jump for ever, because you knew that it was the largest distance possible, or having a tunnel in a wall  and learning to slide jump directly into, or platforms below and learning to jump down onto them without rolling off to the side.

I imagine many players would be able to suggest past events where a manouver they pulled off went horribly wrong, and those could be set up in that room as something to tackle.

And since we can run beside our friends, we can race them across an area, in a friendly way with no timers, just to see how well we can all pull manouvers off. For that, the only thing the room would really need is a colored zone that goes from red to yellow to green, say, on a 10 seconds loop (3-3-3) and that would be enough to use as a "go" cue, just to have something extra to mess with in the room.

A  shipping dock. 

Doesn't need live docking.

I just wanna see a huge docking area with maybe some damaged player ships getting some repairs, or just some ships docked there.

And then a big battleship in the middle.

Big. Fancy. Shiny. 

1. Tenno spec-ops room: based on that mysterious special operative that gives us a reward every 5 min in survival mission. this room allows you to send special operatives to planets for mods and keys.

2. Docking Area for player ships and a docking area for dojo mining vessels: just being to be a able to see you ship sitting in your dojo should be cool on it own. It could also open up customizations options for your ship that might give temp bonuses/buff when you start missions. Dojo mining ships that can gather and return there yield automatically and depot into the ships treasury.

3. Shooting range: nuff said

4. Darvo's black market exchange: exchanges resources for other resources ie. nano spores for oxium  1000 to 1

5.Kubrow research lab: research armor/weapons/abilities/enhancements for the Kubrow. build a mount or put some lasers on that bad boy.

Edited by (PS4)OmegaWolfbane

A shooting land training to test weapons before manufacture them.

A foundry for see
 components used to build your dojo weaponds or Warframes, with robotics arms moving, fixing pieces etc.

A low gravity and spherical field duel where everyone enter could fight directly.

A completely blank 10x10 room with smooth white walls.

No console or door frame will be visible upon entering the room.

A soft, relaxing hum can be heard within the room.

The lighting makes it impossible to discern the corners of the room.

Door only opens from the outside.

Does not require resources or credits to build, in fact, it's already been built.

This room will serve no purpose.

This room is an anomaly.