Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Add Any Room To Your Dojo That Doesn't Exist Yet...

Metronome

A shooting/melee range so you can try out the many weapons of Warframe, which allows you to pick the types and levels of the enemies your testing against.

An updated obstacle course, or a new one that includes more wall running/jumping, like the ones from the mastery tests. Heck, why not add a room that allows you to retake your previously unlocked mastery rank trials as a form of a new time trial room. Also add a time trial room that allows multiple people at once.

An aquatic room of some sort, because space fish.

The mini game room and central hub sounds pretty neat as well.

I have an idea, why don't you first remove the dependency of all the clan halls, so that we the players can choose which Clan hall we want to build. I just finished to build the biggest of the clan hall and wasted a week for no reason. I didn't know until now that it is impossible to mark for destruction the 3 previous Halls I had to create in order to get the bigger one. I don't know whom decided to make the clan dojo interdependent, and he/she must have missed the course on common sense.

So thank you very much. Now I can remove everything and start from scratch. It is such a nice game, if it wasn't for mistake like this which makes it less desirable.

I just wanted a nice dojo not a fortified Town. 

Edited by Alaricus42

same here with the shooting range. add the option to select their level. heck i'd probably add 10 of those.

ditto should be one for all rocket/grenade users so they can learn how to use them, getting tired of reviving them.  Hell offish topic, make having a rocket/grenade weapon give a quest and you have pass the test before you are allowed to use it.

A hangar, a storage room, vault, observatory (expansion), market, armoury, personal room (kinda like the comming ships i guess)

Made a thread about this before with a few rooms and some more detail to what they could do.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206969-new-dojo-rooms-rpg-offline-elements/

*possibly a gallery for fanart :)

Edited by Lactamid

What would it be?

I'd personally add a training type room which had holograms of the basic and heavy types of enemies, similar to the hologram-esque area you enter when you take a rank challenge. 

Lancer + Heavy Gunner for Grineer,

Crewman + Tech for Corpus,

Charger + Ancient for Infested. 

Either that or you could choose to spawn in whatever enemy types you wanted via a console or something and choose what level they would be.

This way you could test your weapon/mod load-outs without actually having to join a mission, go through loading screens, wait for a party, etc. You could test your weapons against a specific type of enemy in a 1-on-1 environment to see if you could actually handle that 60+ minute T4 Survival you're claiming you can. ;)

Good idea.

A room with a waterslide where you can control gravity. The gravity is time contolled and the waterslide is affected by gravity so when gravity changes then parts of water slide also change. The gravity emenates from the roof, floor, or any of the walls.

an enemy simulator room (and it could also double as a weapon test room) it allows you to spawn a hologram of any enemy in the game, but with a catch in order to be able to spawn a particular enemy a full scan of the enemy must have been donated to the simulator by one of the clan members. Would be great for players to come up with strategies and load outs to fight bosses, mini bosses or enemy factions, you will be able to adjust the level of the enemy, and for some enemies (pretty much all the infested grineer and corpus fodder) the spawn count. Simulations dont drop any loot, and you don't get any affinity from running the simulation

Personal trophy room that contain nearly-impossible challenges that give you platinum/credits for completing them.

Like "Get 3 Headshots with 1 arrow while airbourne in a T4 Exterminate" or something.

Adds fun to the parkour mechanics. This sounds like a good idea, BRB I GO SUBMIT