Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Add Any Room To Your Dojo That Doesn't Exist Yet...

Metronome

To add to the testing range, I want to be able to change loadouts while in the dojo.  Right now hanging with clannies and wanting to duel then duel someone else then run the obstacle course... just too much of a pain in the &#!.

Hall of records type stuff where clan leader boards are up on marquees or holographic statues or plaques.

I want to be able to design our own parquor rooms, with the ability to add enemies, basically make our own rank 11 mastery test type stuff, or just simple obstacle courses but with our own spin on them.

To add to the testing range, I want to be able to change loadouts while in the dojo.  Right now hanging with clannies and wanting to duel then duel someone else then run the obstacle course... just too much of a pain in the @$$.

Hall of records type stuff where clan leader boards are up on marquees or holographic statues or plaques.

I want to be able to design our own parquor rooms, with the ability to add enemies, basically make our own rank 11 mastery test type stuff, or just simple obstacle courses but with our own spin on them.

If I remember correctly, adding enemies or "danger rooms" would be difficult given the current design and coding of the Dojos themselves, in addition to the limitations placed on how they function. Not saying stuff like this won't be added in the future, however.

1. Garden room with fishing hole (with fishing minigame) to spend all day in the dojo catching strange critters to add to my aquarium rooms. Rods and lures craftable in foundry. Bait found as enemy drops.

2. Holodeck training room to practice Mastery Rank tests during the 24 hour lockouts and do tutorials guided by the Lotus. Displays on screen outside room when occupied for other players to spectate.

3. Various minigame rooms or arcade kiosks.

Those cool enough? I could probably think of 100 more.

4. Clan Officers Quarters.

5. Tennocart 64 Racing Track.

6. Kubrow dog racing & Moa racing with betting windows.

7. Oracle room functionality that provides daily oracle fortunes and random goodies. Give my clannies a reason to visit the dojo daily.
Edited by DietEbolaCola

A garden room without the uniform roof lighting. Imagine the room with the candles in the water, but completely dark apart from the candles and a faint moonlit roof. Far more atmospheric. A perfect place to meditate and unwind after a fight.

A garden room without the uniform roof lighting. Imagine the room with the candles in the water, but completely dark apart from the candles and a faint moonlit roof. Far more atmospheric. A perfect place to meditate and unwind after a fight.

Sounds like a perfect place to have a candle-lit picnic with my Valkyr.

We've already captured thousands of capture targets, we'll just use those guys after the Lotus is done with them (or perhaps as a form of interrogation).

Well, we need an armoured enemy, a shield enemy, a flesh-only enemy, a combination-of-them enemy, and so on. 

4. Clan Officers Quarters.

5. Tennocart 64 Racing Track.

6. Kubrow dog racing & Moa racing with betting windows.

7. Oracle room functionality that provides daily oracle fortunes and random goodies. Give my clannies a reason to visit the dojo daily.

8. Room skins and tints. Adjustable lighting slider and color picker. All adjustable from the room control panel with ability to save loadouts to access from any room. So that I am able to color code each floor in my dojo (red floor, blue floor, green floor, etc).

9. Room control panel as a placeable decoration, so I don't have to run up and down stairs of the larger halls, gardens, and rooms to manage decorations.

I am going to try to get to 100. Give me time. Hurr hurr.

Edited by DietEbolaCola

2. An armory and firing range for testing weapons.

Shooting Range or Weapon testing like Borderlands 2 

I would scour the entire forums and post all quotes of people who asked for this, but It would be quite impossible. The problem here is that some function of the gameplay is removed so that the host of the dojo could have more than 4 people on at a time, and it not kill the computer. I think instead of having these shooting ranges and test rooms as a dojo part, have it on the player ships, and maybe a slight load time so the game can shift from on state into another.

Basically, let the range be on the ship, why go to the dojo when you can just go downstairs?

I would also like to see a room where you can spawn dummies and try out your new weapons. I just hope that we don't have a limit on the level scaling, cause I want to see how my weapons do against lv.200+.  :3

A much larger duel room with more room outside of it for people to spectate. A mini colliseum of sorts where bets can be placed.. Hoping something like this comes with the hubs more though.

Not so much a room but rank restricted halls/connectors for segmenting the dojo.

The Aquarium room that has been in the codex for ages would be nice.. Less tease more reality..

A wooden temple themed room with lots of kneeling pads and the clan emblem as the center focus.

Not too up to putting much effort into this.. DE has dojos on the back-back-back-back-burner. Dojo subform is overflowing with wishes unfulfilled.

Would actually prefer more decor/interactive elements to make the rooms we have more interesting/defined.

Edited by Gurzil